The Grab Supplier Code of Conduct (the “Code”) shall be applicable to all suppliers of the Grab Group and all of its direct or indirect subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively known as “Grab”).
This Code takes into account Grab’s internal guidelines and policies and sets out the acceptable behavior of its suppliers in providing goods and services. Grab is committed to doing business in a legal, fair and ethical manner and expects all its business partners to be similarly committed.
This Code shall apply to all suppliers as well as any entity which provides such goods/ services indirectly to Grab through such suppliers.
This Code shall be made available to our suppliers and is a condition to a contract entered into between Grab and the supplier (the “Contract”). Grab reserves the right to terminate the Contract with any supplier who is found to have breached any part of this Code.
2. Laws and Regulations
All suppliers are expected to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the countries where they operate in and where goods and services are provided. Such laws shall include without limitation employment/ labor laws, taxation, company law, personal data protection, etc.
Where there are any discrepancies between the requirements of this Code and prevailing laws / regulations, the stricter one shall apply.
Suppliers are expected to conduct their business in an ethical manner and with integrity.
3.1 Anti-Bribery and Corruption
Any form of fraud, corruption, extortion or other behavior involving improper benefits shall be strictly prohibited. Suppliers shall not offer or accept bribes or other unlawful/improper benefits/ advantages from their business partners. Suppliers shall not offer any form of benefits or gratification to Grab employees to obtain an unfair business advantage.
3.2 No Gift Policy
Suppliers are encouraged not to give any Gift, Entertainment, or Meals to Grab and/or its employees.
Should any Grab employees try to solicit any Gift, Entertainment, or Meals, Suppliers can report it to Grab through reporting of concerns channel described in section 3.6 below.
3.3 Conflict of Interest
Suppliers shall disclose, at the first instance, if there is a potential conflict of interest relating to its potential and/or existing contractual relationship with Grab. Suppliers shall also disclose, at any time during an ongoing contractual relationship with Grab, any actual or potential conflict of interest.
3.4 Fair Competition
Suppliers shall adopt fair practices and ensure its business practices are in line with all applicable antitrust or competition laws.
3.5 Privacy & Intellectual Property
Suppliers shall comply with all relevant data privacy laws and regulations with regards to the collection, disclosure, retention and/or processing of the personal data of Grab consumers and employees.
Suppliers are reminded not to infringe any intellectual rights, copyrights, patents and trademarks. Where any intellectual property rights are developed as part of the contractual arrangement with Grab, the ownership of such intellectual property right shall be as defined in the signed contract.
3.6 No Subcontracting of Services
Suppliers are reminded that Grab has chosen to work with your company specifically. Suppliers shall not assign, transfer, novate or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations without Grab’s prior written consent.
3.7 Reporting of Concerns
Suppliers may report any concerns, known and/or suspected fraud / wrongdoing via the following means:
Grab shall observe the following principles with regards to any such concerns/ issues raised in good faith:
However, Grab reserves the rights to consider any malicious/ frivolous complaints as a material breach of contract.
4. Human Rights, Discrimination and Labour
Suppliers are expected to protect the human rights of their employees and to treat them with dignity and respect. This includes but is not limited to the following aspects:
Suppliers shall ensure that their employees meet the minimum requirements under the applicable local laws and regulations. This shall include (but not limited to) the payment of minimum wage, contribution to provident/ retirement fund, overtime hours and pay, mandatory rest time, minimum working age, etc.
Suppliers shall ensure that no employee is forced to work and is given fair opportunity to work in an environment that is free from discrimination, harassment, or coercion.
5. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
Suppliers are expected to provide a safe and healthy working environment that caters to the well-being of their employees.
Suppliers shall be expected to meet generally recognized and/or contractually agreed quality, health, safety and environmental requirements in order to provide goods and services that consistently meet Grab’s needs. Suppliers shall be responsible for ensuring that all required permits, licenses and registrations will be obtained, maintained and kept up-to-date.
Suppliers shall put in adequate measures to protect their employees from any chemical, biological and physical hazards.
Grab reserves our right to audit business/facilities location to ensure compliance with/without advance notice.
Suppliers shall maintain processes and standards that are designed to assure the integrity of each shipment to Grab from its origin through to its destination and all points in between.
7. Management Systems
Suppliers are expected to implement management systems to facilitate compliance with all applicable laws and to promote continuous improvement with respect to the expectations set forth in this Code. This includes the following aspects:
Suppliers shall ensure adequate communication on the principles set forth in this Code to their managers, employees as well as their supply chain and ensure strict compliance to the principles of this Code.
7.2 Commitment and Accountability
Suppliers are encouraged to fulfill the expectations set forth in this Code by allocating appropriate resources.
7.3 Risk Management
Suppliers are expected to implement appropriate measures to manage any compliance risk exposures stated in this Code and/or mechanisms to identify, determine and manage risks in all areas addressed by this Code and with respect to all applicable legal requirements.
7.4 Compliance with this Code
Grab reserves the right to conduct checks on Supplier’s compliance to the requirements of this Code. Any breach of the obligations stated in this Code may be considered as a material breach of contract by the Supplier for which Grab will reserve the right to exercise its rights in accordance with the provisions stated in the Contract.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.