Code of Conduct: Merchant Partner
The Code of Conduct (“Code”) is a set of guidelines and standards that GrabTaxi Holdings Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries (“Grab”, “We”) hold our independent merchant-partners (“Merchants”, “You”) accountable to as part of our Grab community. Abiding by the Code ensures that we protect our users and systems and that together we deliver the best experience to our consumers.
Comply with Laws and Regulations
Your government and local regulatory authorities require you to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including, but not limited to, food, labour, health, safety and environmental laws and regulations.
As a Grab merchant-partner, we require you to hold valid licenses to operate and other permits as may be required by the relevant authorities. We ask you to update and/or resubmit documents when registered documents are expired or revoked. Grab reserves the right to request for updated information as and when required and to redress the matter if you fail or refuse to do so.
Activities of a criminal nature, including but not limited to the selling of illegal, prohibited or controlled goods, fraud, assault, harassment or abuse of any kind, will not be tolerated. We will work closely with law enforcement agencies when called to do so to investigate the matter.
Violations of the Code
As an everyday app that serves our user’s daily needs, ensuring safety and security to our consumers and partners in every experience is our top priority.
Grab takes violations of the Code seriously. Grab has thresholds relating to quality issues to maintain the high standards of our platform. Failing to meet these thresholds may lead to suspension or termination of user access to the Grab platform. Grab may, but is under no obligation to, notify you before terminating your use of the Grab application and services.
We encourage Merchant-partners to notify Grab immediately of any breach of applicable laws and regulations that may affect their ability to provide services.
If you suspect fraudulent activities involving other merchants or driver-partners, consumers or corporate partners, you may submit this information via our FairPlay Rewards Program.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.