- The Contest is offered by Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (Formerly Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn. Bhd.) (the “Organiser”).
- A failure by the Organiser to enforce any of these rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.
- To participate in the Contest, participants will need to provide their personal details for competition judgement and prize fulfilment purposes, as well as marketing and promotional purposes in connection with this Contest. All participants must ensure the details provided are true, accurate, current and complete. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
The Organiser may terminate or suspend the Contest at any time at its absolute discretion in which case, the Organiser may elect not to award any prize. Such termination or suspension will not give rise to any claim by the participants. If the Contest is resumed by the Organiser, the participant shall abide by the Organiser’s decision regarding resumption of the Contest and disposition of the prizes.
- The Contest is open ONLY to non-Muslim individuals who reside in Malaysia aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in the Contest and proof of age will be required), who are not Ineligible Persons and who are lawfully permitted to consume alcoholic beverages. No syndicates or groups will be allowed to participate.
- The following categories of persons are not eligible and excluded from participation in the Contest:
(i) Persons employed by, or working for, the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses) in any capacity;
(ii) Representatives, employees, servants and / or agents of advertising and / or promotion service providers of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses);
(iii) Persons working for third party companies that are involved in the organisation or execution of the Contest,
- Participants may participate in the Contest from 20 February 2017 at 12:00pm to 16 March 2017 at 11:59pm (“Contest Period”). All entries received outside the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified and ineligible for consideration for prizes.
- Contest Mechanics
(i) Brief Description of Contest
The Contest is organized with the intention to reward non-Muslim Malaysians aged 18 and above, who have taken the most GrabCar rides from 20 February 2017 to 16 March 2017 (“Contest Period”).
(ii) How to Participate
- To participate and qualify for the Contest, Participants have to take GrabCar rides during the Contest Period. Participants must:
- Step 1: Launch the Grab app. Enter pick-up and drop-off points
- Step 2: Enter IRELAND in the promo code box for RM5 off the 1st RM5 discount is limited to 7,000 redemptions only.
- Step 3: Participants are now registered to be in the running throughout the Contest Period. The promo code need not be applied for subsequent rides.
- Each ride completed earns the Participants 200 St. Patrick’s KMs. Participant with the most Grab rides and accumulated distance travelled will be named the winner.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the Contest Mechanics at its sole discretion and the Participants must adhere to the mechanism of the Contest as may be modified and notified or communicated by the Organiser during the Contest Period.
The Organiser does not charge for Contest entries submitted by the Participants, but GrabCar fares shall apply.
(iv) Contest Period
The Contest shall be held from 20 February 2017 (12pm Malaysian Time) and will close on 16 March 2017 (11.59pm Malaysian Time) or such other time that the Organiser deems fit. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, withdraw or re-schedule the Contest Period or any dates thereof at its sole discretion.
(v) Entry Procedure
The Participant must follow [the Contest Mechanics and] the instructions indicated on Guinness Malaysia Facebook contest announcement post.
(vi) Selection of Winner
Winner selection criteria:
- In the event of a tie, the Winner will be determined by actual distance traveled. The Participant whose accumulated travel distance is the furthest during the contest period will be declared the winner.
- There will be ONE (1) winner throughout the contest period.
- There is only ONE (1) Prize awarded to ONE (1) winner and his/her partner.
- Winner and his/her partner must be non-Muslim Malaysians aged 18 and above.
A Prize includes the following:
(a) Return economy class airfare (of any airline carrier the Organiser thinks appropriate) with meals and airport taxes included for two (2) persons from Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Dublin (DUB);
(b) Four (4) nights’ accommodation for 2 persons with daily breakfast as arranged by the Organiser, and airport transfers [to/from] the accommodation;
(c) Guinness Storehouse visit for two (2) persons – standard tickets, self-guided tour and free one (1) pint in Gravity Bar;
(d) EURO 400 meal allowance in cash for two (2) persons for the entire trip.
Other expenses, including but not limited to, the travelling insurances, meals and other travelling expenses and costs of personal nature that may be incurred by the winner are not included in the Prize which shall be borne by the winner.
The Prize shall be subject to additional terms and conditions relating to “Holiday Prizes” as stipulated below, as the Organiser shall determine in its sole discretion.
- The travel period is between 3 June 2016 to 8 June 2016.
- The organiser reserves the right to substitute any one of the prize(s) with items of equivalent value at any time without prior notice.
6.11 All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the Participant and are awarded by the Organiser and/or sponsors without any warranty of any kind express or implied. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or damage suffered by the winner. The Participant shall execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Organiser, if so required, in order to receive the Prize.
6.12 If the Prizes awarded by the Organiser are travel/holiday prizes (“Holiday Prizes”): –
6.12.1 Holiday Prizes must be taken in accordance with the dates and destinations specified by the Organiser, its travel agencies or sponsors failing which it shall be forfeited. No cash alternative or alternative destination will be offered by the Organiser, its agents or sponsor.
6.12.2 Holiday Prizes must be taken in accordance with terms and conditions as may be set by the Organiser, travel agencies or sponsor including (without limitation) the following: – (i) the terms and conditions respective airlines/carrier; (ii) the terms and limitations of any insurance policy relating to the Holiday Prize; (iii) the terms and conditions in connection all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
6.12.3 Winners must hold a valid passport with at least six (6) months’ validity period. It shall be the responsibility of winners to obtain the necessary visa and other travel documents at their sole cost and expense. No compensation whatsoever will be given should the winner fail to obtain such documents, regardless of the circumstances.
6.12.4 It shall be the responsibility of winners to obtain the necessary visa and other travel documents (if so required) at their sole cost and expense. Passport control and in-country authorities reserve the right to refuse entry. If the winner of a Holiday Prize is refused passage, entry or exit to or from the country being visited, the Organiser will not be responsible in any way to compensate the winner for such refusal of passage, entry or exit and any additional costs incurred will be at the sole cost and responsibility of the Winner.
6.12.5 In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Organiser and/or the sponsor, the Organiser and/or sponsor reserves the right to offer alternative destination of approximately similar value. No cash alternative will be offered.
6.12.6 Any flights, other transport, airport details, accommodation or other aspects of the Holiday Prize, dates and times quoted by the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors or representatives are for guidance only and are subject to change without notice with no liability arising.
6.12.7 Unless otherwise specified, the class of travel for any Holiday Prize incorporating an airfare is economy class and twin sharing accommodation.
6.12.8 Holiday prize winner must have sufficient financial resources to meet any financial commitment which they may incur in connection with the travel prize (including, without limitation, transfers to and from any airport specified in the travel prize, meals and drinks, room services, laundry, excess baggage, personal, medical and/or baggage insurance, all items of personal nature, custom tax and airport tax) beyond those included in the travel prize itself.
- The participant agrees that he / she shall:
(i) abide by the said terms and conditions accordingly and agrees to cooperate and to follow all directions given to the Contestant;
(ii) not dispute nor make any oral or written complaints, public announcements or statements on the same whether during or after the Contest Period;
(iii) not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute;
(iv) not give any product endorsement, any interviews or be involved in any articles or reports in respect of the Contest or the prize with any third party;
(v) that the participant’s participation in the Contest does not entitle the participant to wages, salary or any other compensation.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, as the case may be, for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prizes promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Winners of the Contest will be contacted and/or notified by the Organiser, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or its representative via phone and/or any other communication channels. Winners will need to provide full details (full name, I.C. no., mobile phone no., address and other details if necessary) for prize fulfilment purposes.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the reasonable discretion of the Organiser subject to compliance with any applicable laws.
- The prizes must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified, cannot be sold, changed or exchanged for money or for other prizes and the prizes are not transferable or negotiable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Each participant may only win one (1) prize.
- The Organiser’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Contest is final and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Save and except for any warranties implied in law (if any), all prizes are used/taken entirely at the risk of the winner in all things, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law. The Organiser makes no representations that the prize will be satisfactory to the winners.
- By participating in the Contest, the participants grant the Organiser the permission to publicise, broadcast or otherwise disclose his or her name, character, likeness, statements or any promotional activities in any and all media concerning the winning of the Contest, or contests generally held by the Organiser at any time and from time to time. The Organiser may promote or advertise that a particular winner won the Contest. All participants and/or winners hereby agree and consent to the use of his/her name for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion by the Organiser without any additional compensation, notification and/or permission.
- The participant agrees to waive, release and discharge the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives from and against, any and all liabilities, costs, loss, damages or expenses which the participant or any party claiming through the participant hereafter may have arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the participant including (but not limited to) death, personal injury and damage to property and whether or not direct, consequential or foreseeable.
- THE ORGANISER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPETITION. THE COMPETITION AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’.
- All intellectual property rights used in relation to the Contest are owned by the Organiser, and its employees, officers, directors, agents, affiliates, parent, subsidiaries and representatives (“Organiser Group”).
- All intellectual property rights in connection with this Contest shall vest in the Organiser. The participants shall not be permitted at any time to reproduce or distribute any intellectual property rights in respect of this Contest.
- Entries and details submitted in connection with the Contest (whether in written, audio or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage or audio recording taken of the participants shall be the property of the Organiser. The Organiser may use the material in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright of any such material becomes and remains the sole property of the Organiser. The participant hereby assigns to the Organiser all worldwide copyright and like rights in the entries and waive all moral rights.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The participants are providing the participants’ information (save in respect of the participants’ Facebook username and password) to the Organiser and not to Facebook. The information the participants provide will solely be used for and by the Organiser Group and will not be sold, transferred, given or shared with any third party not in any relation to the contest.
- The participants agree that the participants shall waive any claim the participants may have against the Organiser Group that is in any way connected with a dispute the participants may have with Facebook and/or another participant of the Contest (“third party participant”) and the participants agree to indemnify the Organiser Group for any losses or liability the Organiser Group suffers as a result of any claim against the Organiser Group by Facebook and/or the third party participant as a result of the participants’ dispute or in relation to the participants’ dealings with Facebook and/or such third party participant. This waiver and indemnity shall not apply in the event of any breach, fraud or wilful misconduct on the part of the Organiser Group.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its reasonable discretion to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or its website (if any), to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Terms and Conditions. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, sovereign laws and regulations.
- No warranty or guarantee is given by the Organiser in relation to any of the prizes and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organiser, its agents and trading partners will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of receipt or use of any prize awarded pursuant to this Contest. The Organiser does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractor or other obligations of any third parties associated with the prizes and will not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
- Nothing in or relating to this Contest may be reproduced or published without the Organiser’s express consent.
- No rights can be derived from this Contest or the results thereof.
- The Contest is void where the same is prohibited or restricted by any local, national, state, or any governmental laws.
- If these terms and conditions are or become partially void, the Organiser and the participant will continue to be bound by the remainder of the same. The parties shall replace the void part be provisions that are valid and have legal effects that correspond with those of such void part as much as possible, taking into account the content and the purport of these terms and conditions.
- This Contest is subject to the Malaysian Advertising Code for Alcoholic Beverages.
- The participants shall not be entitled to assign any of the rights or sub-contract any of the obligations herein. The Organiser shall be entitled to assign or sub-license the whole or any part of its rights hereunder to any third party as may be determined by it.
- All rights and privileges herein granted to the Organiser are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the Participants have the right to injunctive relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organization of the Contest, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Contest and / or any product based on and / or derived from the Contest.
Personal Data Protection Act Policy In Social Media Sites
This policy serves as a written notice (“Notice”) as prescribed under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (Formerly Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn. Bhd.) (“HMMSB”, “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this Notice, the terms “personal data”, “sensitive personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
We will be processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide to us, for the purposes of contacting or communicating with you, advertising our or third party’s services, products, activities, special events or offers, to respond to your posts, submissions, comments, requests, inquiries or complaints, to request feedback from you, assessing your application to register for the use or subscription of the Website, administer your participation in contests, conduct internal activities, market surveys and trend analysis, other legitimate business activities of Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (Formerly Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn. Bhd.), and any other purposes as may be related to the foregoing and/or as set out in the Social Media Sites and if applicable, contest terms and conditions (“Purposes”).
In respect of the personal data collected from our brand website, it is obligatory that you supply us your personal details as required by the Contest. If you fail to supply us such compulsory personal data, we may refuse to process your personal data for any of the Purposes.
We may disclose your personal data to our related corporations, service providers, business partners, and any governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies as and when required by any laws or regulations.
By “liking” our Facebook brand page, or following us on our brand’s Instagram or Twitter, or subscribing to our brand’s YouTube channel or otherwise expressing or providing a similar indication of your interest in us in other Social Media Sites, you hereby agree that you have read this Notice and consent to our collection and further processing of your personal data in the respective Social Media Sites in the manner as specified in this Notice. Unless you have asked us not to, we will contact you by posting, messaging or emailing you with any offer or promotions in relation to our upcoming events, products and services. If you do not wish to receive any of these offers or promotions, access and request for correction of your personal data, to limit the processing of your personal data, or to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, you may do so to:
Designation: Brand Manager
Telephone No.: (603) 7861 4688
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data we collect is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up to date.
This Notice shall be drafted in English as well as in Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.
Polisi Akta Perlindungan Data Peribadi
Polisi ini berfungsi sebagai suatu notis bertulis (“Notis”) seperti mana yang ditetapkan di bawah Akta Perlindungan Data Peribadi 2010 (selepas ini dirujuk sebagai “PDPA”), untuk memaklumkan kepada anda bahawa data peribadi anda sedang diproses oleh atau bagi pihak Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Formerly Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd) (5971-D) (“HMMSB”, “kami” atau “kita”). Untuk tujuan Notis ini, terma “data peribadi”, “data peribadi sensitif” dan “pemprosesan” akan mempunyai maksud sama seperti yang ditetapkan di dalam PDPA.
Kami sedang mengumpul dan selanjutnya memproses data peribadi yang anda pilih untuk dikongsi di Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, dan laman-laman media sosial lain, termasuk laman web jenama kami (secara kolektif, “Laman-Laman Media Sosial”). Data peribadi yang telah dikumpulkan dan selanjutnya diproses oleh kami mungkin berbeza di antara individu-individu bergantung kepada ketetapan privasi dan keselamatan yang sedia ada pada akaun anda pada Laman-Laman Media Sosial yang berkaitan. Untuk maklumat lanjut tentang pilihan-pilihan dan cara-cara untuk mengehadkan data peribadi yang diproses oleh Laman-Laman Media Sosial, sila layari halaman polisi privasi Laman-Laman Media Sosial berkenaan.
Kami akan memproses data peribadi anda, termasuk apa-apa maklumat tambahan yang anda mungkin kemudiannya berikan kepada kami, bagi maksud menghubungi atau berkomunikasi dengan anda, mengiklankan perkhidmatan, produk, aktiviti, acara khas atau tawaran kami atau pihak ketiga, untuk menjawab pos, penyerahan, komen, permintaan, pertanyaan atau aduan daripada anda, untuk mendapatkan maklum balas daripada anda, menilai permohonan anda untuk mendaftar untuk penggunaan atau langganan Laman Web, [untuk menyediakan perkhidmatan kepada anda], mentadbir penyertaan anda dalam pertandingan, menjalankan aktiviti dalaman, selidik pasaran dan analisis trend, aktiviti-aktiviti perniagaan Guiness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd sah yang lain, dan apa-apa tujuan lain yang berkaitan dengan perkara di atas [dan/atau seperti yang dinyatakan dalam Laman-Laman Media Sosial dan jika terpakai, terma dan syarat pertandingan] (secara kolektif, “Maksud-Maksud”)
Berkenaan dengan data peribadi yang telah dikumpulkan daripada laman web jenama kami, ia adalah wajib untuk anda memberikan kepada kami [Nama, I.C. nombor, nombor telefon, alamat dan maklumat yang berkait] anda. Jika anda gagal untuk memberikan kami data peribadi wajib tersebut, kami boleh enggan untuk memproses data peribadi anda untuk mana-mana Maksud-maksud tersebut.
Kami mungkin menzahirkan data peribadi anda kepada perbadanan-perbadanan berkaitan kami, pembekal perkhidmatan, rakan-rakan perniagaan, dan mana-mana jabatan-jabatan dan/atau agensi-agensi kerajaan, badan-badan kawalselia dan/atau berkanun sebagaimana dan apabila dikehendaki oleh mana-mana undang-undang atau peraturan-peraturan.
Dengan menyatakan “liking” di halaman Facebook jenama kami, atau mengikuti kami di Instagram atau Twitter jenama kami, atau melanggani saluran YouTube jenama kami atau dengan menyerahkan data peribadi anda melalui halaman pendaftaran laman web jenama kami atau sebaliknya menyatakan atau memberikan petunjuk yang sama minat anda kepada kami dalam Laman-Laman Media Sosial lain, anda dengan ini bersetuju bahawa anda telah membaca Notis ini dan memberi persetujuan untuk pengumpulan dan pemprosesan selanjutnya data peribadi anda dalam Laman-Laman Media Sosial berkenaan mengikut cara yang dinyatakan dalam Notis ini. Melainkan anda telah meminta kami untuk tidak berbuat sedemikian, kami akan menghubungi anda dengan mengirim, menghantar mesej atau menghantar e-mel kepada anda berkenaan apa-apa tawaran atau promosi berhubung dengan acara-acara, produk dan perkhidmatan yang akan datang. Jika anda tidak ingin menerima mana-mana tawaran atau promosi ini, atau ingin membuat permintaan mengakses data, permintaan pembetulan data, untuk mengehadkan pemprosesan data peribadi anda, atau menghubungi kami dengan apa-apa pertanyaan atau aduan berkenaan dengan data peribadi anda, anda boleh berbuat demikian ke:
Perjawatan: Brand Manager
No. Telefon: (603) 7861 4688
Alamat E-mel: email@example.com
Anda bertanggungjawab untuk memastikan bahawa maklumat yang anda berikan kami adalah tepat, lengkap, tidak mengelirukan dan terkini.
Notis ini hendaklah didrafkan dalam Bahasa Inggeris serta dalam Bahasa Malaysia. Sekiranya terdapat ketidakseragaman di antara versi Bahasa Inggeris dan Bahasa Malaysia ke atas Notis ini, maka versi Bahasa Inggeris akan digunakan.