This 17th-23rd July, try our Spin To Win game which lets you have a little fun when you ride with Grab! After you’ve taken a required number of Grab ride(s), you will receive an invitation from Grab via a notification on the Grab app to play our Spin To Win game. Stand a chance to win promo codes with discounts up to RM30!
Here’s how you can play:
Answer a simple question about Grab. (P.S. the answer is “green”!)
Drag the slider from left to right to start spinning.
Win! (Don’t worry if you don’t win anything. You will get to keep trying until you win!)
Look for your unique promo code in your notifications box.
That’s not all, after your first time playing “Spin To Win”, each non-promo ride you take will also give you an additional spin, which means more chances to win promo codes! (All promo codes won during the duration of the “Spin To Win” campaign will expire on the 24th of June.)
How to book a discounted ride:
- Tap on any Grab service you’d like to book a ride on.
- Key in your Pick-up and Drop-off points.
- Choose GrabPay (credit/debit card) or cash as your payment method.
- Enter the unique promo code given to you and click book.
Terms and conditions:
- The unique promo codes is valid nationwide.
- The unique promo codes is only eligible for Grab users who participate in Spin to Win and receive the code via notification on the Grab app.
- All unique promo codes won during the duration of the “Spin To Win” campaign will expire on the 24th of July 2017.
- Each unique promo code can only be used once.
- The Spin to Win game will expire on the 23rd of July 2017.
- This promo is valid for all Grab services except any special icon.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
“Spin to Win!” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 17th July – 23rd July (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.