That’s right! If you’re lovin’ McDonald’s, you’re going to love this deal.
Get your next 10 (TEN) McDonald’s orders delivered for free with GrabFood. Just click on Purchase Now it on the Grab app and pay RM1 with GrabPay Credits to receive a unique promo code. After placing your McDonald’s order on the GrabFood app, apply this unique code during Check Out, and you’ll be entitled to 10 free deliveries. Delivered by a dedicated Halal delivery crew.
Valid for a limited time only. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
- GrabFood McDonald’s RM1 Bundle is available for purchase from 1 December – 31 December 2018.
- This bundle allows 10 free deliveries from McDonald’s orders on GrabFood.
- Free delivery from the bundle is not valid with any other vouchers or promotions.
- Promotion is not exchangeable for cash or replacements
- Each voucher is eligible for use within 60 days of purchase. Any unused vouchers after expiry date will be forfeited.
- Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and condition at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
- This terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
“GrabFood McDonald’s RM1 Bundle“ (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 1 December 2018 – 31 December 2018 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.