Link your GrabPay Wallet with your Maybank2u account & complete 4 top-ups per week to stand a chance to win!
*Note: This challenge is valid for new or existing users who link their GrabPay wallet with their Maybank2u account
Customers who successfully complete the ‘Maybank Festive Bonanza’ challenge every week during the campaign period will win 15,000 GrabRewards and earn 40 entries to win the Grand Prize of 30,000 GrabRewards points.
Here’s how the rewards are calculated if Customer A made the following top-ups:
Based on the above, Customer A is entitled to win 3,000 GrabRewards and earned 10 entries to win the Grand Prize.
This Challenge is open to individuals who have an eligible Maybank2u (“M2U”) registered account/ID and a valid Grab account.
This Challenge is open to individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age and above with valid identification documents. For individuals below the age of eighteen (18) years (“Minor”), they must obtain a written consent from their parents and/or legal guardian in order to participate in this Challenge, which then shall be provided to Maybank at any time at Maybank’s request. These Terms and Conditions will be equally applicable to their parents and/or legal guardian in substitution of the applicability of these Terms and Conditions on the minor.
This Challenge is only valid for transactions made with Grab Malaysia. The transaction needs to be done within Malaysia to a Grab Malaysia App. Any transaction made outside Grab app will not contribute towards or be considered for this Challenge.
This Challenge is only applicable for instances where Maybank2u account is linked with GrabPay Wallet. It is NOT valid for Online Banking (FPX) transactions.
How to play this Challenge
Complete 4x GrabPay Wallet top-ups (min. RM50 per top-up) via linked-Maybank2u account & get 1,500 GrabRewards. Limited to 1x top-up per day. Minimum 4x top-up (min. RM50) entitled users to four (4) entries to win Grand Prize – 30,000 GrabRewards at the end of this campaign. Campaign ends 25 February 2024
This campaign is subject to applicable Terms & Conditions by Maybank.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.