GrabMart delivers convenience items on-demand. Choose to get your orders delivered within the hour, or schedule a delivery at your convenience. Get everyday goods like supermarket items, health and beauty products, over-the-counter pharmacy supplies, and even fresh flower bouquets delivered to your door.
Browse thousands of stores - from specialty grocers to convenience stores, and pharmacies to pet shops.
Order anytime of the day or night. Ready to deliver whatever you need, as long as stores are open.
Experience the forefront of online grocery delivery with Grabmart. Easily order all your groceries for convenient same-day or next-day delivery.
Get your items delivered fast. Sit back and relax as our drivers pick-up and deliver your items in minutes.
Our app and backend systems employ best-in-class security frameworks that guard users’ accounts, transaction data, e-wallet, and other private information.
Our app features are continually strengthened and protected by the latest technology and our stringent processes, so users can do what they need with peace of mind.
No consumer should have to feel unsafe while using any of our services. Grab is always on standby to ensure a smooth and secure experience.
For more questions, please visit our Help Centre.
It depends on your location and opening hours of stores around you. We begin delivering as early as 8 am and as late as 2 am. If a particular store is not available for delivery, you will see it closed on the app.
The minimum order amount differs based on the store, your location, and time of order. You will see the amount listed on the store’s page or at the checkout page before placing an order.
A small order fee only applies to orders less than the minimum order amount. You can simply add more items to avoid the fee.
Yes, you can do simultaneous bookings for up to 4 orders.
The delivery fee varies according to the location of the store. You can view the delivery fee by clicking on the store for more information.
If your items are unavailable, we will either follow your selected preference for handling out of stock situations or contact you on how to proceed with your order.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.