The Kuala Lumpur leg of Jay Chou’s Carnival World Tour is on 29 February 2020, and it is very close to being sold out. But here’s your opportunity to get your hands on a pair of tickets. With just 50 GrabRewards points, you stand a chance to attend this hot-selling concert.
Contest period: 31 January to 15 February 2020
How to participate
Step 1: Click on the Contest tile in the GrabRewards catalogue.
Step 2: Copy the unique code, then click on ‘Use Now’ which will lead you to a Google form.
Step 3: Paste the unique code, and answer the question in the Google form.
Grand prize x 3
A pair of tickets for the 10,000th, 30,000th & 50,000th redeemer, with the correct answer.
Terms and conditions
- The redemption period starts on 31 January, and ends on 15 February 2020, 11:59pm.
- All participants get 1 chance with every 50-points reward they purchase, each redemption is counted as 1 chance.
- All participants are required to answer a question correctly via a Google Form and paste the unique code from reward page after the redemption is made in order to be in the running to win the prizes.
- By participating in this campaign, the participant consents to Grab announcing the name of the winners and/or releasing a photograph of the winner as the prize-winner in our winner’s announcement.
- By taking part in this contest, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be determined by the order of redemption:
- Prizes (3x Pairs of Jay Chou Concert Tickets) – 5,000th, 10,000th & 15,000th redeemer with the correct answer.
- No cash alternative is available for any prize.
- Winners of this contest will be announced and contacted by 18 February 2020 and only self-collection of the prize is available.
- Collection of prize will be available from 24 February – 26 February 2020, venue and time will be informed upon contacting the winners.
- The prize may be forfeited to the next winner if the participant is unable to comply with this condition.
- The prize may be forfeited if we fail to reach the winners by 21 February 2020.
- The campaign is organised by GrabCar Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia, and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign: All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
- Participant acknowledges and agrees to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable.