With Ride Cover, you’ll enjoy our 100% No Delay Guarantee: if your pickup doesn’t arrive within 15 minutes after the estimated arrival time, you’ll get an RM5 Grab Ride voucher. Plus, you can also get up to RM100,000 free personal accident coverage in the event of your death or permanent disability on top of your basic coverage for you and any immediate family members sharing the ride. All for just RM0.30/ride.
*The Personal Accident coverage of Ride Cover is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad, registration number 197001000564 (9827-A).
Simply opt in to Ride Cover for RM0.30 per trip.
In the event of an unforeseen accident, easily re-trace your ride in-app to file a claim.
|You’ll be compensated if||You’ll receive|
|You get into an accident during your eligible Grab ride in Malaysia||A claim of up to RM100,000 for death or permanent disability, and up to RM2,000 for medical expenses, on top of your basic coverage|
|Your pickup is delayed more than 15 minutes after the estimated arrival time||A RM5 Grab ride voucher once your eligible journey has been completed; your voucher will be valid for six months|
For more information on Grab's existing coverage, click here.
Get extra personal accident coverage of up to RM100,000
Protection when you need it
One time opt in any time via the Insurance tile
Affordable peace of mind
Get covered for RM0.30 per ride
Open your Grab App, tap on 'Insurance' in the homepage screen
Tap on ‘View’ (Ride Cover)
Tap on ‘Opt In Now'
Tap on 'Got it' and you're done!
If your pick-up is delayed for more than 15 minutes after the given estimated arrival time, we will send you an inbox message to let you know that you qualify to receive the RM5 Grab ride voucher. You will only receive the voucher if you continue with that ride.
If the fee was not charged, that ride is not eligible for Ride Cover and the pick-up delay benefit does not apply.
If you have previously opted in to Ride Cover, you can opt out any time before booking a ride.
If you’re viewing this from your mobile device,
If you’re viewing this from other devices,
Scan the QR code below
Any pre-existing conditions are not included. A pre-existing condition means any condition for which a doctor has been consulted or for which treatment or medication has been prescribed; or a condition, the manifestation or symptoms of which a reasonable person in the circumstances would be expected to be aware of at or before the relevant Grab ride commencing. Please refer to policy wording for the complete list of exclusions.
The claims assessment will take 7 – 10 working days to process.
Do note that you can make a Personal Accident claim immediately after an accident with the supporting documents as below:
For delayed pick-up, If you qualify for a payout (the pick-up was delayed for more than 15 minutes and you completed your ride), you will receive an inbox message informing you that you have received the RM5 Grab ride voucher from us. You can find this voucher under the “My Rewards” tab in GrabRewards. There is no need to submit a claim for this.
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. Chubb’s operation in Malaysia (Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad) provides a comprehensive range of general insurance solutions for individuals, families and businesses, both large and small through a multitude of distribution channels. With a strong underwriting culture, the company offers responsive service and market leadership built on financial strength. Chubb in Malaysia has a network of 23 branches and more than 2,600 Independent Distribution Partners (Agents).
More information can be found at www.chubb.com/my.
The Personal Accident Coverage of Ride Cover is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad (a general insurer licensed under the Financial Services Act and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia), and is distributed by GrabInsure Agency (M) Sdn. Bhd., a registered agent of Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.