With just 50 GrabRewards points, you could win a voucher and then pack your wardrobe with your favourite items from Uniqlo!
Contest period: 20 November to 20 December 2019
How to participate
Step 1: Click on the Contest tile in the GrabRewards catalogue.
Step 2: Copy the unique code, and then tap on ‘Use Now’, which leads you to a Google form.
Step 3: Paste the unique code, and answer the question in the Google form.
Win one of these Uniqlo vouchers!
The prizes are for the 30,000th, 60,000th and 90,000th redeemer with the correct answer.
Grand Prize – 30,000th redeemer
Shopping voucher worth RM3,000
1st Prize – 60,000th redeemer
Shopping voucher worth RM2,000
2nd Prize – 90,000th redeemer
Shopping voucher worth RM1,000
Terms and conditions
- The redemption period is from 20 November – 20 December 11:59pm
- All participants get 1 chance, with every 50 GrabRewards points. Each redemption is counted as 1 chance.
- All participants must answer a question correctly in a Google Form, and paste the unique code from the reward page after the redemption is made.
- By participating in this campaign, the participant consents to Grab announcing the name of the winners and/or releasing a photograph of the winner as the prize-winner in our winner’s announcement.
- By taking part in this contest, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Winners with the correct answer will be determined by the order of redemption:
- Grand Prize: RM3,000 Uniqlo shopping voucher for 30,000th redeemer.
- 1st Prize: RM2,000 Uniqlo shopping voucher for 60,000th redeemer.
- 2nd Prize: RM1,000 Uniqlo shopping voucher for 90,000th redeemer.
- No cash alternative is available for any prize.
- Winners of this contest will be announced and contacted by 31 December 2019, and only self-collection of prize is available. The prize may be forfeited to the next winner if the participant is unable to comply with this condition.
- The prize may be forfeited if we fail to reach the winners by 15 January 2020.
- The contest is organised by GrabCar Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the contest: All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
- Participants acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. Participants further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).