Tekan disini untuk terjemahan Bahasa Melayu
This Chinese New Year, we bring you an exclusive sign-up deal that will increase your earnings for the months to come!
Effective 9 February 2018, all sign-ups before/on 28 February 2018 will enjoy the following rewards:
- Grab will not take any commission from your fares for TWO weeks upon the activation date. This means, if your Grab ride is RM10, you get to keep the full amount of RM10!*
- Complete 50 trips from 5 March-31 March and you’ll receive a one-time RM100 topped up into your driver wallet.
- Complete 50 trips each month and you’ll receive RM20 extra topped up into your driver wallet each month.**
*0% commission is only applicable to fares.
** Valid from 5 March 2018 – 31 May 2018.
Sign up now!
If you are a NEW driver, kindly click on the button below:
If you have an account with Grab but have not driven with us since 8 November 2017, please click the button below:
Terms and Conditions
1. This campaign runs from 9 February 2018 – 28 February 2018. Drivers have to sign up and be activated by 28 February 2018 to be eligible for this promotion.
2. This campaign is only eligible to drivers who have not registered on Grab before or have not completed any trips in the past 3 months prior to activation.
3. Drivers who sign up during this period will qualify for 0% commission for the first 14 days post-activation. This applies to new driver sign ups only.
4. The one-time RM100 cash bonus applies only for rides made from 5 March – 31 March 2018.
5. The RM20 cash bonus applies for each month, starting 5 March 2018 – 31 May 2018.
6. All top ups will be made into the driver’s cash wallet, where the driver will be able to cash out into their bank account in T+1 working days.
7. Drivers need to maintain a minimum of 30% Acceptance Rate (% of many rides you accept), and a minimum Driver Rating of 4.5 (how your passengers rate you over 100 rides) to stay on the Grab platform.
8. All decisions made by Grab are final.
9. This promotion is not applicable with other referral bonuses offered.