Reload a minimum of RM15 on your prepaid mobile with GrabPay and stand to win RM500 GrabPay balance! It’s super simple:
Step 1: Start the Challenge by reloading a minimum of RM15 on your Grab app.
Step 2: You will receive ONE unique code upon completion of each milestone. A total of THREE unique codes are available to be collected upon completion of all milestones.
Step 3 : Head to ‘My Rewards’, click on the unique code reward and tap on ‘Use Now’, which will lead you to a Google form
Step 4: Paste the unique code, fill in the Google form and submit to stand a chance to win RM500 GrabPay balance.
Winner selection and announcement will be chosen by 14th January 2021, so make sure you’re one of them!
You’ll also save up to 15% (maximum discount of RM5) when you reload a minimum of RM15 with GrabPay!
1st–5th reload: 3% OFF
6th–9th reload: 10% OFF
10th–12th reload: 15% OFF
Campaign period: 18 Nov –31 Dec 2020
Click below to find our your Challenge progress
- Offer is valid from 18 Nov – 31 Dec 2020.
- A minimum TWELVE (12) airtime top up transaction is required to complete the Challenge:
- only valid for airtime top up transaction using GrabPay wallet within Grab-app
- a minimum spend of RM15 is required in a single transaction
- Discount tiering are applicable to the number of transactions made
- Milestone 1 : Transactions from 1 to 5 : 3% discount (capped RM5)
- Milestone 2 : Transactions from 6 to 9: 10% discount (capped RM5)
- Milestone 3 : Transactions from 10 to 12: 15% discount (capped RM5)
- Offer will be discounted issued to the first 21,000 transactions who successfully complete the Challenge.
- Offer is not valid with any other vouchers, discounts or promotions.
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this contest at any time without giving any prior notice to you and you agree to be bound by those changes.
- Fraud, abuse of redemptions or any dishonest activities related to the promotion campaign may result in the forfeiture of promotion entitlement.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Malaysia and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.
- The contest will run from 18 Nov – 31 Dec 2020
- All participants will receive ONE unique code upon completion of each milestone. A total of THREE unique codes are available to be collected upon completion of all milestones.
- Milestone 1 : 5 transactions
- Milestone 2 : 4 transactions
- Milestone 3 : 3 transactions
- All participants must answer all questions correctly on the google form to be eligible to be a winner.
- By participating in this campaign, the participant consents to Grab announcing the name of the winners and/or releasing a photograph of the winner as the prize-winner in our winner’s announcement.
- By taking part in this contest, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be determined at every 1000th transaction and selected if the winner has met all criterias.
- No cash alternative is available for any prize.
- Winners of this contest will be announced and contacted by 14 Jan and will be emailed for further details.
- The prize may be forfeited to the next winner if the participant is unable to comply with this condition.
- The prize may be forfeited if we fail to reach the winners by 21 Jan.
- The campaign is organised by GrabCar Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign: All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
- Participant acknowledges and agrees to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or if the participant has engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).