Link your GrabPay Wallet with Maybank2u account & complete 10 top-ups to your GrabPay Wallet via linked-Maybank2u account (min. RM50 per top-up) and you’re all set to get 8,000 GrabRewards!
This challenge is valid for users who link their GrabPay Wallet with Maybank2u account for the first time only and is applicable for top-up and auto top-up via linked-Maybank2u account.
Here’s how to get 8,000 GrabRewards with the Maybank Bonanza Challenge
- Tap the Join Challenge button below.
- Link your GrabPay Wallet with Maybank2u account.
- Top-up your GrabPay Wallet via linked-Maybank2u account (minimum of RM50 per top-up).
- Do it again. And again. Make sure you top-up 10 times in total (1x top-up per day).
Booms! 8,000 GrabRewards will be all yours if you’re one of the first 1,400 participants to complete this challenge. Quick, you’ve got till 31 December 2022!
Link your GrabPay Wallet with Maybank2u account now!
This Challenge is open to individuals who have an eligible Maybank2u (“M2U”) registered account/ID and a valid Grab account, and who fulfil the criteria below:
a) First time user who has never link their M2U to GrabPay Wallet before (All individual customers who have fulfilled the above criteria will hereinafter be referred to as “Eligible Customers”).
This Challenge is open to individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age and above with valid identification documents. For individuals below the age of eighteen (18) years (“Minor”), they must obtain a written consent from their parents and/or legal guardian in order to participate in this Challenge, which then shall be provided to Maybank at any time at Maybank’s request. These Terms and Conditions will be equally applicable to their parents and/or legal guardian in substitution of the applicability of these Terms and Conditions on the minor.
This Challenge is only valid for transactions made with Grab Malaysia. The transaction needs to be done within Malaysia to a Grab Malaysia App. Any transaction made outside Grab app will not contribute towards or be considered for this Challenge.
This Challenge is only applicable for instances where Maybank2u account is linked with GrabPay Wallet. It is NOT valid for Online Banking (FPX) transactions.
How to play this Challenge
Complete 10x GrabPay Wallet top-ups (min. RM50 per top-up) via linked-Maybank2u account & get 8,000 GrabRewards. Limited to 1x top-up per day. Ends 31 Dec.
- Each Challenge cannot be shared. Each Challenge is specially designed for every individual user and each user may receive different Challenges, limited to the user who has access to the Challenge in their app. Grab reserves the right to limit accessibility of participants to the Challenge in their app.
- The Challenge is only valid from 10 December 2022 to 31 December 2022.
- The Challenge is only valid for users who link their GrabPay Wallet with Maybank2u account for the first time.
- The Challenge is only applicable for top-up and auto top-up via linked-Maybank2u account throughout the Challenge period.
- Participants are to perform only 1x top-up per day (top-up or auto top-up) via linked-Maybank2u account throughout the Challenge period.
- The Challenge is only valid in Malaysia. Any Grab transaction made outside Malaysia will not contribute towards or be considered for this Challenge.
- Users must top-up a minimum of RM50 each time into their GrabPay Wallet for TEN (10) times via linked-Maybank2u account to stand a chance to receive 8,000 GrabRewards (“Prize”). Prizes are limited and on a first come, first served basis only.
- GrabPay Wallet top-up transactions via Online Banking Maybank – FPX (Onetime Topup) do not contribute to the Challenge progression.
- GrabRewards earned from the Challenge does not count towards tier upgrade, and no extensions of reward validity will be entertained.
- Grab users who have completed the Challenge will be awarded the GrabRewards within five (5) working days.
- The Challenge will end at the end of the Challenge Period, or when the available Prizes have been fully awarded, whichever earlier.
- The Challenge’s progress status can be viewed on the Grab app at any time during the Challenge period via the ‘CHALLENGES’ tile under Account.
- This Challenge cannot be replayed once it is completed or when the Challenge Period has ended.
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify or reject any participant deemed ineligible for the campaign, be it under these terms and conditions or having engaged in conduct that Grab considers inappropriate or unacceptable.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Challenge shall be final and conclusive. Grab shall not be liable for any claims by you or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, expectation loss, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Challenge.
- In claiming the Prize, Grab may request for such identification documents or further information to verify and check the identity of the prize winner, to prevent gaming and fraud.
- All prizes must be claimed/redeemed within the stipulated deadline. Any prizes not claimed by the deadline may be forfeited (or disposed of, or donated, all at Grab’s discretion), and no claims whatsoever for payment or compensation shall be entertained.
- Unless otherwise provided, all prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash/credit in kind.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.
This campaign is subject to applicable Terms & Conditions by Maybank.