Don’t miss your chance to save RM30 on your GrabFood orders! All you need to do is top up a minimum of RM100 into your GrabPay Wallet with with AFFIN AVANCE™ Debit Card/Debit Card-i and get a RM30 GrabFood Voucher!
- Promo Period: 1 Feb – 31 Aug 2022
- Limited to 1 redemption per user per month
- Limited to 100 redemptions per month, on a first come first serve basis
[Promo FULLY REDEEMED for August]
- Offer is valid for top up of the GrabPay Wallet made with a AFFIN AVANCE™ Debit Card and Debit Card-i issued in Malaysia.
- Offer is valid from 1 Feb – 31 Aug 2022 (“Campaign Period”). All transactions must be made within the Campaign Period to avail of the Promo.
- Offer is available to selected Grab users only. Users need to have their AFFIN AVANCE™ Debit Card or Debit Card-i details saved in the Grab app for future payments. (6-digit BIN number: 493471) The promo is NOT valid for users who opt-out of this.
- The offer entitles a Cardholder to a RM30 GrabFood reward for the top up of the GrabPay Wallet with a minimum top up for RM100, limited to the first 100 users each month, on a first come first served basis.
- RM30 GrabFood reward will be automatically awarded to eligible cardmembers Grab account within 5 working days.
- RM30 GrabFood reward is valid for 60 days from issuance date.
- Offer is not exchangeable for cash, credit or other goods and services.
- Offer is not valid with any other ongoing promotions, discounts, voucher programs, loyalty programs or member privileges unless stated otherwise.
- Fraud, abuse or any unauthorized action relating to the card transaction and the participation in the offer may result in the forfeiture of promotion entitlement.
- Affin Bank and Grab reserve the right to modify any terms and conditions of the co-marketing activity without prior notification as well as the right to arbitrate any controversy that may occur as a result of this activity.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the offer shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.