From 7-11 August 2017, you have been selected to enjoy RM4 off x 5 Grab rides from 6AM-9AM and 6PM to 9PM. Limited to 10,000 redemption per day.
All you have to do is key in the promo code GRAB4 during those commuting hours.
Promo Quantum: Up to RM4 off x 5 Grab Rides
Promo Code: GRAB4
Payment Method: GrabPay (credit/debit card) and cash.
Promo validity: 7th August – 11th August
Grab service: GrabCar, GrabShare or GrabTaxi only.
This promo is only valid for Grab users who received a notification via the Grab app or e-mail directly from Grab.
How to book a discounted ride:
- Tap on any Grab service you’d like to book a ride on.
- Key in your Pick-up and Drop-off points.
- Choose GrabPay (credit/debit card) as your payment method.
- Enter promo code GRAB4 and book your ride.
Terms and conditions:
- This promo is valid nationwide.
- This promo is ONLY eligible for SELECTED Grab users who received a notification via the Grab app or email directly from Grab.
- Available for GrabPay (credit/debit card) and cash.
- This promo is valid for GrabCar, GrabShare or GrabTaxi only.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
- Promo is only valid from 7th – 11th August
“GRAB4!” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 7th August – 11th August 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.