Dear Signature Merchant Partner,
Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in Grab’s loyalty Stamp Card Program. This program will be fully funded by Grab!
We would like to introduce to you our new feature; Stamp Card, which serves as an acquisition and retention tool to encourage new and repeat purchases from consumers for selected Signature Merchant Partners. Here is how it works for consumers for your selected outlet(s):
Stamp Card Mechanics
Stamp Card User Flow
In order for Merchant Partners to benefit fully from the loyalty Stamp Card Program, we would recommend for all participating Merchant Partners who have the GrabPay DuitNow QR to display the GrabPay DuitNow QR in store as that would allow for consumers who choose to pay using GrabPay DuitNow to earn stamps.
In addition to that, Grab will be providing either one of the POSM (Point Of Sale Materials) items listed below for the loyalty Stamp Card Program to all shortlisted outlet(s) FOR FREE. We strongly recommend that all shortlisted Merchant Partners circulate awareness of the Stamp Card programme to consumers by placing the POSM in your outlet(s).
Is the Stamp Card Program a fully funded program?
Answer: Yes. The Stamp Card Program is fully funded by Grab for shortlisted Signature Merchant Partners based on the campaign period stated in the email.
What’s the duration of Grab’s loyalty Stamp Card Program?
Batch 1 – 1 September 2022 until 31 October 2022.
Batch 2 – 15 September 2022 until 14 November 2022
* Refer merchant list for more info.
How is the Stamp Card Program different compared to other Grab Campaigns?
Answer: Stamp Card is a gamified Customer Loyalty program that aims to acquire and retain consumers to repeat their purchases online and offline. Stamp Card shows progressive repeat purchases. This package utilizes the Grab ecosystem such as GrabFood and GrabPay.
Are the transactions for the Stamp Card Program limited to only GrabFood or GrabPay?
Answer: The counted transactions could be either GrabFood (online) or GrabPay (offline). If a consumer completes an order from a Merchant Partner’s store either via GrabFood Delivery, GrabFood Self Pick-up or makes a payment via GrabPay in-store, they will automatically be opted into the Stamp Card Program and the order would then count as one Stamp Card transaction (consumers will be notified of this via the Grab app).
What are the offline payment methods for GrabPay?
Answer: Consumers just have to pay in-store with GrabPay, either by scanning the merchant’s GrabPay QR code, or have the merchant scan their personal QR code in the Grab app.
How do Merchant Partners fully benefit from the program?
Answer: In order for Merchant Partners to benefit fully from the loyalty Stamp Card Program, we would recommend for all participating Merchant Partners to display the GrabPay DuitNow QR in store as that would allow for consumers who choose to pay using GrabPay DuitNow to earn stamps.
In addition to that, every shortlisted outlet(s) will be provided and sent either one of the POSM (Point Of Sale Materials) items;- i) A5 Tent Card and/or ii) Tent Card Topper from Grab for FREE. We strongly recommend that all shortlisted Merchant Partners circulate awareness of the Stamp Card programme to consumers by placing the POSM in your outlet(s).
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.