There are plenty of perks with using GrabPay (credit/debit card) when booking your ride. Not only will you be getting the best Grab ride experience, you are covered under our 2x Money Back Guarantee for Grab rides paid with GrabPay.
In the meantime, we want to reward you for taking a ride with GrabPay with us.
Promo Quantum: Up to RM10 off x 1 Grab Ride
Promo Code: GPAUGUST
Payment Method: GrabPay (credit/debit card) only.
Promo validity: 7th August – 13th August
Grab service: GrabCar, GrabShare or GrabTaxi only.
This promo is only valid for Grab users who received a notification via the Grab app or e-mail directly from Grab.
How to book a discounted ride:
- Tap on any Grab service you’d like to book a ride on.
- Key in your Pick-up and Drop-off points.
- Choose GrabPay (credit/debit card) as your payment method.
- Enter promo code GPAUGUST and book your ride.
Terms and conditions:
- This promo is valid nationwide.
- This promo is ONLY eligible for SELECTED Grab users who received a notification via the Grab app or email directly from Grab.
- Available for GrabPay (credit/debit card) only.
- This promo is valid for GrabCar, GrabShare or GrabTaxi only.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
- Promo is only valid from 7th – 13th August
“GPAUGUST!” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 7th August – 13th August 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.