Every day, GrabFood delivers food and beverages from restaurants to millions of consumers across Malaysia. With a few taps, you too can have your cravings delivered to your doorstep.
From hawker fare to Michelin Guide restaurants, our wide selection will satisfy your appetite.
Earn GrabRewards points, and redeem them for rewards or rebates.
Discover the best eats in town, as rated and reviewed by millions of food lovers like you.
Our app and backend systems employ best-in-class security frameworks that guard users’ accounts, transaction data, e-wallet, and other private information.
Our app features are continually strengthened and protected by the latest technology and our stringent processes, so users can do what they need with peace of mind.
No consumer should have to feel unsafe while using any of our services. Grab is always on standby to ensure a smooth and secure experience.
Learn more about our commitment to safety
Learn more about our commitment to safety
For more questions, please visit our Help Centre.
Your order’s total cost includes the price of the menu items plus a delivery fee. The delivery fees help us pay our delivery-partners and provide the best service possible.
Our delivery fees are calculated based on distance between the pick-up and drop-off locations.
Depending on your area and local restaurant hours, we begin delivering as early as 7 am, and run as late as 2 am. Selected cities operate for 24 hours. If a particular restaurant is not available for delivery, you will see it closed on the app.
GrabFood accepts a variety of payment methods like Debit / Credit Cards, GrabPay Credits and even PayPal as indicated by your primary GrabPay payment method in the Grab app.
Cash payments are valid for orders of RM100 and below.
Simply tap on “Payment method” on the checkout page, tap on “Cash”, and complete your order as usual! We know you’re hungry, so do remember to prepare sufficient cash for your order, to avoid any delays.
Do note that while all delivery-partners carry change, do drop them a message via GrabChat if you’re planning to use larger notes, so they can ensure that they have enough change.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.