If you love Japanese food very matcha, then take on this challenge. Here’s what you need to do.
Have yourself an oishii meal! Get 1 month’s free access to iQIYI, a leading online streaming service offering a wide variety of Asian entertainment, including Japanese anime when you:
- Complete 3 orders from participating Japanese restaurants on GrabFood with min spend RM20 per order, and inclusion into the challenge will be automatic.
The Oishii Challenge is a collaboration with Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) Kuala Lumpur, to bring you JETRO-certified Japanese Food Supporter Stores that get their ingredients directly from Japan.
Just order from these restaurants!
and many more!
*some restaurants may not be available in all cities.
How to get the iQIYI VIP pass?
- You are automatically opted into the Challenge when you make 1 successful order from participating Japanese restaurant.
- Complete 3 GrabFood orders with minimum spend RM20 from participating Japanese restaurants.
- You will receive an inbox message with the unique code to be used at the iQIYI streaming platform. * Terms & conditions apply.
Here’s how to check your challenge status:
P.S Tokyo Cafe – Eko Cheras
Maki Japanese Restaurant – Wisma CKL
Yoshinoya Japanese Kitchen – Mid Valley
Yoshinoya Japanese Kitchen – Aeon Shah Alam
Sushi King – Avenue K
Sushi King – IOI Mall
Sushi King – Tesco Kepong
Sushi King – Sunway Pyramid
Sushi King – AEON Metrro Prima
Sushi King – Mid Valley
Sushi King – Berjaya Times Square
Sushi King – Sunway Putra Mall
Sushi King – Star Avenue
Sushi King – Subang Parade
Sushi King – Aeon Rawang
Sushi King – D’Pulze Cyberjaya
Sushi King – Alamanda
Sushi King – Cheras Leisure Mall
Sushi King – AEON Taman Equine
Sushi King – The Mines
Sushi King – Aeon Cheras Selatan
Sushi King – Sunway Velocity
Sushi King – Ampang Point
Sushi King – One Utama Shopping Centre
Sushi King – KL Festival
Sushi King – AEON Big Wangsa Maju
Sushi King – Paradigm Mall
Sushi King – AEON AU2 Shopping Centre
Kodawari Menya – 1 Mont Kiara
Kodawari Menya – MyTown Cheras
Bari Uma – Jaya Shopping Centre
Bari Uma – MyTown Shopping Centre
Bari Uma – Pavillion Shopping Kuala Lumpur
Kura Japanese Restaurant – One World Hotel
Rakuzen – 3 Damansara
Rakuzen – 163 Retail Park
Rakuzen – Ara Damansara
Rakuzen – Courtyard SS15
Rakuzen – Desa ParkCity
Rakuzen – Plaza Arkadia
Rakuzen – Bangsar Village
Rakuzen – Empire Shopping Gallery
Rakuzen – Gamuda Walk
Rakuzen – GTower
Rakuzen – Hartamas Shopping Centre
Rakuzen – Pavilion Elite
Rakuzen – Publika
Rakuzen – Sunway Putra Mall
Rakuzen – Sunway Pyramid
Rakuzen – Sunway Velocity Mall
Rakuzen – The Starling Mall
Rakuzen – The Gardens Mall
Aoki-Tei Japanese Restaurant – Sunway Nexis
Aoki-Tei Japanese Restaurant – IOI Boulevard
Eatomo – Tmn Desa
Eatomo – Publika
Eatomo – Bangsar
Eatomo – Jln Ampang
Niko Neko Matcha
Viola Flower Cafe
JyuJyu-Tei by Nihon Shoku
Hoshino Coffee – Mid Valley
Hoshino Coffee – Empire Shopping Gallery
Sukiya Tokyo Bowls & Noodles – IOI City Mall
Sukiya Tokyo Bowls & Noodles – IOI Mall
Sukiya Tokyo Bowls & Noodles – Sunway Pyramid
Ichiban Ramen – Sunway Pyramid
Ichiban Ramen – IOI City Mall
Ichiban Ramen – Sunway Velocity Mall
Ramen Bankara – Avenue K
Ramen Bankara – Mid Valley
Ramen Bankara – Tropicana Gardens Mall
Tonkatsu by Ma Maison – 1 Utama Shopping Centre
Tonkatsu by Ma Maison – Publika
Tonkatsu by Ma Maison – Main Place
Tonkatsu by Ma Maison – 163 Retail Park
Rokko Japanese Grill Dining
The Tokyo Restaurant
Yoshinoya Japanese Kitchen
Miraku Japanese Restaurant
Mama Tako & Sushi
Izakaya Japanese Restaurant
Hoshino Coffee – Queensbay Mall
Hoshino Coffee – Gurney Plaza
Sukiya Tokyo Bowls & Noodles – AEON Bandaraya Melaka
Ichiban Ramen – AEON Bandaraya Melaka
Miyatake Sanuki Udon
Sarang Cha Cafe – Lot 10
Sarang Cha Cafe – Bandar Puteri
Sarang Cha Cafe – Faber Towers
- Each Challenge cannot be shared. Each Challenge is specially designed for every individual user and each user may receive different Challenges, limited to the user who has access to the Challenge in their app. Grab reserves the right to limit accessibility of participants to the Challenge in their app.
- Challenge is only valid from 18 Oct – 17 Nov 2020 .
- Challenge is only valid in Malaysia. Any GrabFood transaction made outside Malaysia will not be considered as part of this Challenge.
- Self pick-up orders are NOT eligible for this challenge.
- Each participant will be eligible to participate in this Challenge upon making three (3) transactions on GrabFood from participating Japanese restaurants with a minimum transaction of RM20 for each order.
- GrabFood orders made from GrabFood Merchants that are not part of the participating Japanese restaurants will not be considered as part of this Challenge.
- Find out which merchants are participating in this campaign at https://www.grab.com/my/food-blog/oishii-challenge/
- Successful completion of three (3) transactions on GrabFood with a minimum order value of RM20 each from participating Japanese restaurants will entitle you to 1 x iQIYI 1 month free VIP trial.
- The iQIYI 1 month FREE VIP Trial will be issued to the first 4,000 Grab users who successfully complete the Challenge.
- Grab customers who have completed the Challenge will be awarded 1x FREE VIP pass on iQIYI streaming service within three (3) working day.
- Rewards issued will be valid for participants from the date of issue to 31 December 2020, no extensions of reward validity will be entertained.
- This Challenge cannot be replayed once it is completed or the period has ended.
- Challenge will end when the time runs out, or when the available reward inventory runs out, whichever earlier.