Be spoilt for choice with the Deluxe GrabFood Plan. For only RM25 a month, you get savings worth up to RM125 with all these other irresistible perks:
Don’t have the app yet? Download it here.
Order from a wide variety of all time favorite restaurants like Village Park Restaurant, PappaRich, MyBurgerlab, MyPizzalab, Texas Chicken, A&W and more!
Terms and conditions
- Valid on GrabFood orders in Klang Valley only. GrabFood is currently only available in Klang Valley, and will be expanding to more areas soon! For more information, visit https://www.grab.com/my/food/
- Not valid to use in conjunction with other Grab promotions or offers (e.g. GrabFood rewards).
- Please note that each unique GrabFood code can only be used on one account. Do not share your unique code with your friend(s).
- The subscription plan is available to selected passengers only.
- Valid until the date of expiry, no extensions will be permitted.
- Plans can be purchased with GrabPay Credits only. Reward points will not be granted.
- Plans are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Your plan will be automatically renewed every 30 days (unless it is cancelled), and monthly charges will be deducted from your GrabPay Credits Balance on the next billing date. As no notifications will be given pre-renewal, you are strongly advised to monitor your next billing date.
- You may cancel your plan any time before your next billing date. All cancellations will take effect on the next billing cycle.
- You can cancel the subscription plan by taking the following steps: head to the “Subscriptions” section of the Grab App and enter the “My Membership” page. Select the Subscription you would like to cancel and scroll to the bottom of the detail page. There is a cancel button available for you. You can cancel anytime and your cancellation will take effect from the end of your current billing cycle.
- You may continue using the vouchers that you have paid for, until the date of expiry, even after cancelling your plan.
- If you do not have enough GrabPay Credits balance, your plan will not be automatically renewed. A reminder will be sent to you 2 days before your next billing date. Your plan will be placed “On Hold” for 48 hours, during which you may top up your GrabPay Credits balance to renew your plan. After this 48 hour period, your plan will expire.
- Our subscription plans are limited. Once a plan has been fully subscribed, it will no longer be available in the Grab app.
- Grab reserves the right to make changes to your plan at any time. Prior to making any changes, users will be notified up to 3 months prior through email and in-app notifications.
- GrabTaxi Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants. GrabTaxi Pte Ltd also reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the promotion (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organizer considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Visit https://www.grab.com/my/terms/ for more info.
- Available on the latest app version only.
- GrabFood is available in selected areas of Klang Valley: Ampang, Bangsar, Brickfields, Bukit Damansara, Cheras, Chow Kit, Kampung Baru, KL City Centre, Mid Valley, Mont Kiara, Pudu, Segambut, Setapak, Setiawangsa, Sri Hartamas, Taman Desa, Wangsa Maju, Petaling Jaya, Damansara/ Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Sunway Subang, Sri Petaling, Puchong, and Cheras