Delivering more earning opportunities with GrabExpress
All car & bike partners are eligible for the GrabExpress service type!
Interesting! How can I start receiving GrabExpress orders?
To receive GrabExpress orders, complete the 5-minute training. We encourage you to complete the training as soon as possible to start receiving GrabExpress orders and increase your earnings!
Food safety & hygiene compliance via item declaration
GrabExpress senders are now required to to declare if their orders contain alcohol and/or pork. Via this declaration, we will only allocate GrabExpress orders containing alcohol and/or pork to delivery-partners who are equipped to handle them.
If you find that your order contains alcohol and/or pork at the pick-up location and it was not declared by your sender, you may cancel it without affecting your CR using the cancellation reason “Contains alcohol or pork (special handling)”. Rest assured that we will not take action against you, provided that the cancellation reason is used correctly.
The service type GrabExpress Instant will be added to your account within 7 working days after you’ve completed the training.
Yes, if the item for your order is not packed and sealed properly, you can cancel it. Please advise the sender to seal it properly to ensure it does not spill and cause contamination in the bag.
If you’re not equipped to handle this kind of order, you may cancel it using the cancellation reason “Contains alcohol or pork (special handling)” and advise the sender to rebook with the proper item declaration. We will not take any action against you for this.
Delivery-partners who are equipped to handle orders containing alcohol and/or pork are given a separate bag to carry these orders in to ensure no contamination occurs.
They can also request that senders place the items in the separate bag themselves, and that recipients pick up the items from this compartment themselves.
No, we only allocate orders that have been declared as containing alcohol and/or pork to delivery-partners who are equipped to handle it.
If items are not declared properly, delivery-partners can cancel the order without affecting their CR using the cancellation reason “Contains alcohol or pork (special handling)”.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.