GrabHitch connects regular commuters with thousands of passengers going the same way. It cuts down the daily spending on transportation for both drivers and passengers, while reducing carbon emission through carpooling.
Have questions? Want to know what’s new? Learn all about GrabHitch and its updates using the resources below.
New Drivers Resource: GrabHitch Driver Guides
Driver Bonuses for all
For selected drivers
Promotion for passengers
Here’s a guided video for all new drivers:
- I receive emails and SMS about a certain bonus. I drove and completed the ride, but didn’t see the money in my wallet. When will it be reflected?
- The bonuses are usually topped up within 10 working days. It will not show up immediately after the completion of the ride.
- I just accepted a passenger, but I can’t find his/her info! Where should I go?
- The passenger’s info is available by going into the “Driver Dashboard”, then click on “RIDES” on the top part of the app. You should see accepted bookings under “In Transit”.
- What is the best time to create routes so that I get the best matches?
- Ideally, you should create your routes 12 hours to 24 hours in advance, so you get notifications and accept the best matching passengers. Create early! That way you can plan your journey and ensure a smooth experience.
- How long does it take for my cash out to be reflected in my bank account?
- Cash outs take between 7 to 14 days, depending on the bank. The process starts every Monday, so the best time to cash out is on a Sunday!
- Who should cover the toll cost?
- As a driver, you should cover the cost of the toll.
Have more questions? Send us an email through email@example.com or you can submit a feedback through the app.