Enjoy a taste of post-apocalyptic horror with our special The Riding Dead rides, brought to you by Grab and Fox Channel Asia!
This 21–30 October 2016, between 12pm–8pm, book The Riding Dead ride by selecting the special icon in the Grab app, and you’ll be treated to a chilling Virtual Reality ride to your destination!
Plus, you can also score a promo code for 2 rides worth RM20! Here’s how:
- Take a selfie with the driver or The Riding Dead car.
- Share it on Facebook or Instagram with #GrabTRD and tag five friends and #GRABMY. Set your Facebook / Instagram posting to PUBLIC.
- Receive the promo code from the driver and use it between 21–30 October 2016.
So if you’re in Klang Valley, don’t miss this once in a lifetime chance to arrive and survive with The Riding Dead.
Here’s How to Enjoy A Riding Dead Ride
Download the Grab app from the Apple App Store and/or Google Play Store.
Select The Riding Dead icon on Grab app.
Key in the desired pick up & drop off location. Click Book Now.
Enjoy the ride!
Klang Valley only
- Campaign period: 21 Oct – 30 Oct 2016, from 12noon – 8pm.
- This promotion is only valid for these locations: Klang Valley only.
- Only valid for cash / debit/credit cards.
- Advance booking is not available for this campaign.
- The promotion is only successfully redeemed once a relevant in-app and/or SMS message is received (after successfully being allocated a car by the system).
- Each successful booking will get one ride.
- Rides are limited and it is based on a first come first basis.
- Each successful tagging of selfie with The Riding Dead car or the driver with #GrabTRD #GrabMY, shared on Facebook and Instagram and tagged five friends will receive a promo code for 2 rides worth RM20.
- A total of 4 passengers are allowed for each ride, Grab reserves the right to deny passengers for safety purposes
- Toll charges are exclusive of the fare.
- All bookings must be made via The Riding Dead special icon available in Grab (MyTeksi) App.
- Not valid with other promotions.
- Not valid for airport trips.
- Promotion will not be applicable for recycled mobile numbers that were previously registered with MyTeksi. Please contact us at 1300-805-858 if you suspect that this may be the case.
RIDING DEAD: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Riding Dead, a virtual reality experience into the world of The Walking Dead! Before you get started, we need you to first read and accept the following terms and conditions.
PLEASE BE AWARE
- The video contains frightening images that may seem very real to the participant.
- You may experience motion sickness and or dizziness during the video.
- If you experience discomfort or adverse health effects, please immediately remove the headset.
- Please tell the driver if the video is out of focus – he or she will help you adjust.
- You must remain seated in the vehicle at all times.
- Be aware of your physical surroundings.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE RIDING DEAD VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCE, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Only persons 18 years of age or older can participate. If you cannot provide proof of age to the driver on request, you will not be able to participate.
- Participation is strictly on a voluntary basis. No payment will be made.
- To the extent permitted by law, Fox Networks Group Asia Pacific Limited, Grab Car,Samsung and all other members within their groups of companies and other third parties connected to the experience (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”), hereby exclude:
- All conditions, warranties & other terms which might be expressed or implied by statute, common law or law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss/damage in connection with experience.
- As a condition of you participating in the experience, you agree to indemnify the Indemnified Parties and each of their affiliates, officers, employees & agents from & against any & all liabilities, other expenses (including costs & legal fees) & damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such participation.
- We reserve the right to disallow, discontinue or refuse your participation at our sole discretion.
Terms & Conditions:
The promo is organised by GrabCar Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 21st October 2016 to 30th October 2016 only. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How To Enter:
Participants can enter the Campaign by downloading the Grab (MyTeksi) mobile application (iOS, Android and/or BlackBerry (Z10 or Q10 and above). Participants are required to include their name, mobile phone number and email address for further communication and verification purposes. Just go to ‘Profile’ to register and activate your Grab account.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Consumers and the Consumers agree to be bound by those changes.
Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Consumers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
Like Grab? You can help us by telling us how much you love us on FB/Twitter/Instagram and refer our services to your friends.