From 25th – 31st October 2017, book a GrabCar ride with cash or credit card and if it costs RM7 or lower, then your ride is FREE when you use the promo code ZEROFARE. Ensure that your fare is RM7 or lower before you key in the promo code.
This promo is valid all hours and is limited to 10,000 redemptions/day and is applicable where Grab is available EXCEPT Klang Valley, Negeri Sembilan, Tawau, Sandakan, Penang, Melaka, Johor Bahru, Kuching & Kota Kinabalu.
Promo Amount: Up to RM7 OFF x 7 Grab rides
Period: 25 October 2017 – 31 October 2017
Promo Code: ZEROFARE
How to book a discounted ride:
- Tap on any Grab service you’d like to book a ride on.
- Key in your Pick-up and Drop-off points.
- Ensure the fare displayed is RM7 or below
- Enter promo code ZEROFARE and book your ride.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable for all Grab rides in Malaysia EXCEPT Klang Valley, Negeri Sembilan, Tawau, Sandakan, Penang, Melaka, Johor Bahru, Kuching & Kota Kinabalu.
- If your fare is above RM7, the promo code WILL NOT be valid.
- Available for Cash or Cashless (Credit/Debit Card) payment method.
- Limited to 10,000 promo redemption per day.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
“ZEROFARE is back” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 25 October 2017 – 31 October 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.