This 24th Oct–4th Nov 2016, if you are in Penang, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu or Melaka, you can enjoy 50% OFF (up to RM5).
Use it to complete your errands, lunch out with your colleagues, or treat yourself to a comfortable ride home after work.
Promo Code: HALFPRICE
- 50% Discount off your GrabCar rides cap at RM5 max per ride for 2 rides!
- And it’s valid for Cash / Credit Card / Debit Card payment method.
- Valid for (Monday – Friday) from 24th October 2016 – 4th November 2016 anytime of the day!
So if you’re in Penang, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, or Melaka, don’t miss this great deal for half-price rides on your weekdays!
Share the savings with your friends and family.
How to book a discounted ride:
- Download the Grab app and tap the GrabCar (Economy) icon.
- Key in your Pick-up and Drop-off points.
- Choose your payment methods.
- Enter promo code Halfprice and book your ride.
How is the 50% off (maximum RM5 discount each ride) fare calculated ?
Estimated fare (displayed): RM8
Promo: 50% off (maximum RM5) = RM4.00
Toll charges : RM3
Actual charge: (RM8 – RM4) + RM3 = RM7.00
Estimated fare (displayed): RM12
Promo: 50% off (maximum RM5) = RM5
Toll charges : RM1.50
Actual charge : (RM12 -RM5) + RM1.50 = RM8.50
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable for all GrabCar (Economy) rides in within Johor Bahru, Penang, Melaka & Kota Kinabalu only.
- Passenger are required to key in Halfprice for rides on Monday – Sunday before booking the ride.
- Available for new and existing users including cash/credit/debit card users for Halfprice
- Each Halfprice passenger is limited to 2 rides redemption for all Monday – Sunday (from 24th October – 4th November).
- – 24.10.2016 – 28.10.2016
- – 31.10.2016 – 4.11.2016
- All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
- NOT VALID for rides within Klang Valley
“Halfprice” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 24th October 2016 – 4th November 2016 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.