If you love GrabShare’s lower fares, get ready to save even more all day!
Starting 22 April 2017, you can enjoy 50% OFF (up to RM4) x 10 GrabShare rides when you book with the promo code SHARETOSAVE.
Promo Date: 22 April – 30 April 2017
Promo Mechanics: 50% OFF (up to RM4) x 10 GrabShare rides
Redemption Limit : 20,000 per day
Now a shared trip from Sunway Pyramid to Kelana Jaya can be as low as RM6; 1 Utama to KL Sentral, as low as RM7; and KLCC to KL Sentral, as low as RM5!
How to book your ride with the promo:
- Select GrabShare
- Key in your Pick-Up and Drop-off points
- Select your payment method (Cash or credit/debit card)
- Key in the promo code SHARETOSAVE to enjoy 50% off (Up to RM4) x 10 rides!
How is the 50% off (maximum RM4 discount each ride) fare calculated ?
- Estimated fare (displayed): RM6
Promo: 50% off (maximum RM3) = RM3.00
Toll charges : RM3
Actual charge: (RM6 – RM3) + RM3 = RM6.00
- Estimated fare (displayed): RM12
Promo: 50% off (maximum RM4) = RM4
Toll charges : RM1.50
Actual charge : (RM12 -RM4) + RM1.50 = RM9.50
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for the first 20,000 redemptions daily.
- This promotion is applicable for GrabShare.
- GrabShare is only available in Klang Valley
- This promotion is valid for cash, credit / debit card.
- This promotion is not applicable for KLIA / KLIA 2 rides.
“SHARETOSAVE” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 22 April 2017 – 30 April 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.