We know you’re lovin’ our RONDARONDA promo from last week so we’re extending our promo from 27th – 31 January 2018! Also we are now including Johor Bahru in the list of cities to enjoy this promo.
From 9AM-9PM on 27th – 31st January 2018, enjoy RM4 OFF 10 Grab rides when you use the promo code RONDARONDA. This promo is valid for cash and GrabPay payments.
This promo is limited to 2 redemption per passenger a day and limited to the first 30,000 redemptions per day for the entire promo period. Applicable only where Grab is available EXCEPT Klang Valley and Negeri Sembilan.
Promo Amount: Up to RM4 OFF x 10 Grab rides
Period: 27th – 31 January 2018 from 9AM – 9PM only
Promo Code: RONDARONDA
How to book a discounted ride:
- Tap on any Grab service you’d like to book a ride on.
- Key in your Pick-up and Drop-off points.
- Enter promo code RONDARONDA and book your ride.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable for all Grab rides in Malaysia EXCEPT Klang Valley & Negeri Sembilan.
- If the fare is less than the promo amount, there will be no reimbursement of the fare difference. If the fare is more than promo amount, the additional fare amount will be charged to the Grab user.
- Available for Cash or Cashless (Credit/Debit Card) payment method.
- Limited to 2 redemption per passenger.
- Limited to 30,000 promo redemption per day.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- A cancelled booking (either by passenger or driver) nullifies the promo entry.
- The promotion discount is only successfully redeemed once a relevant in-app and/or SMS message is received (after successfully being allocated a car by the system).
- All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
- Promotion will not be applicable for recycled mobile numbers that were previously registered with Grab or MyTeksi. Please contact us at 1300-805-858 if you suspect that this may be the case.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
“RONDARONDA around with Grab!” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 27th – 31 January 2018 from 9AM – 9PM only (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.