It’s not a dream!
This 12–25 April, enjoy RM8 OFF x 3 Grab rides between 10pm–10am when you book with GrabPay (credit/debit card) using the promo code NIGHT2DAY.
So now you can party all night long with your buddies, catch that must-see match at the mamak, or finish your night shift with a comfortable and safe ride, on us!
Now is also the best time to take a ride with Grabpay (credit/debit card). If you do so, you’ll be rewarded with ONE RM10 off every month in May, June and July 2017!
Promo Quantum: RM8 off x 3 Grab rides
Promo Code: NIGHT2DAY
Services: GrabCar, GrabShare and GrabTaxi
Period: 12th April 2017 at 10PM to 25th April 2017 at 10AM
Redemption limit: 15,000 per day (between the hours of 10PM to 10AM)
How to register your debit/credit card on GrabPay.
- If you are registering a debit card, please call your bank first to inform them beforehand.
- Tap on the top left menu bar.
- Click on GrabPay.
- Click on “Add Credit/Debit Card”.
- Key in your card info and click Save.
Please contact your bank first if you are going to register your Debit card. Kindly take note that all card/debit card registration on GrabPay will incur a validation charge of RM1, which will be refunded back within 7–30 days depending on the card issuer bank. Terms and conditions apply.
How to book a discounted ride:
- Tap on any Grab service you’d like to book a ride on.
- Key in your Pick-up and Drop-off points.
- Choose GrabPay (credit/debit card) as your payment method.
- Enter promo code NIGHT2DAY and book your ride.
Terms and conditions:
- This promo is valid nationwide.
- Available for GrabPay (credit/debit card) only.
- This promo will expire on 25th April 2017 at 10AM.
- This promo is valid for all Grab services, except for GrabHitch or any special icon.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
- NOT VALID for rides to/from KLIA/KLIA2
“NIGHT2DAY” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 12th April 2017 – 25th April 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.