Everybody loves GrabCar’s new lower fares. And now we’re sweetening the deal by giving you RM5 OFF x 10 GrabCar rides to try them out!
This 28 April–4 May, enjoy RM5 OFF x 10 GrabCar rides in Kota Kinabalu, Melaka, Johor Bahru, and Penang when you book with the promo code LOWERFARES.
So give it a try and see why everybody there loves our GrabCar with lower fares, today!
Promo Date: 28th April – 4th May 2017
Promo Code: LOWERFARES
Promo Mechanics: RM 5 OFF x 10 rides
Redemption Limit : 10,000 per day
- This promotion is only available for GrabCar in Kota Kinabalu, Melaka, Johor Bahru and Penang only.
How to book your ride with the promo:
- Select GrabCar
- Key in your Pick-Up and Drop-off points
- Select your payment method (Cash or credit/debit card)
- Key in the promo code LOWERFARES to enjoy RM 5 OFF x 10 rides
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicable for all GrabCar (Economy) rides in within Kota Kinabalu, Melaka, Johor Bahru and Penang only.
- Passenger are required to key in LOWERFARES for rides during promo period
- Available for new and existing users including cash/credit/debit card users for LOWERFARES
- Each passenger is limited to 10 rides redemption during the promo period.
- All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
“LOWERFARES” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 28th April 2017 – 4th May 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.