Thinking of going to the mall, market or for a quick lunch? Use Grab and skip the hassle of driving and parking. Book rides with promo code JALANJALAN and grab RM4 OFF x 10 rides from 12th-14th February 2018. This promo is valid from 9.00am-11.59pm or up to 20,000 redemptions per day, whichever comes first. This promo is valid in all cities EXCEPT Klang Valley, Negeri Sembilan, Kota Kinabalu, Melaka, Penang and Johor Bahru.
Promo Quantum: RM4 off x 10 rides
Promo code: JALANJALAN
Period: 12th-14th February 2018, from 9:00am – 11:59pm
Redemption/day: 20,000 only
How to book a discounted ride:
- Tap on any Grab service you’d like to book a ride on.
- Key in your Pick-up and Drop-off points.
- Enter promo code JALANJALAN and book your ride.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable for all Grab rides in Malaysia EXCEPT Klang Valley, Negeri Sembilan, Kota Kinabalu, Melaka, Johor Bahru, and Penang.
- If the fare is less than the promo amount, there will be no reimbursement of the fare difference. If the fare is more than promo amount, the additional fare amount will be charged to the Grab user.
- Available for Cash or Cashless (Credit/Debit Card) payment method.
- Limited to 20,000 promo redemptions per day.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- A cancelled booking (either by passenger or driver) nullifies the promo entry.
- The promotion discount is only successfully redeemed once a relevant in-app and/or SMS message is received (after successfully being allocated a car by the system).
- All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
- Promotion will not be applicable for recycled mobile numbers that were previously registered with Grab or MyTeksi. Please contact us at 1300-805-858 if you suspect that this may be the case.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
“JALANJALAN” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 12th-14th February 2018 from 9:00am – 11:59pm only (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.