Now you can enjoy even more savings by paying using your credit/debit card with GrabPay.
Take a ride with GrabPay (credit/debit card) anytime between 10th May – 31st May 2017 and you’ll receive RM10 OFF one ride every month in June, July and August 2017! That is RM30 worth of savings.
Now you can save on your rides, enjoy them seamlessly, and look forward to more in the future. So what are you waiting for? Start using your credit/debit card today!
How to register your debit/credit card on GrabPay.
- If you are registering a debit card, please call your bank first to inform them beforehand.
- Tap on the top left menu bar.
- Click on GrabPay.
- Click on “Add Credit/Debit Card”.
- Key in your card info and click Save.
Please contact your bank first if you are going to register your Debit card. Kindly take note that all card/debit card registration on GrabPay will incur a validation charge of RM1, which will be refunded back within 7–30 days depending on the card issuer bank. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
- In order to be eligible for RM10 off x 1 ride every June, July and August 2017, you need to complete at least ONE Grab ride from 10th May to 31st May 2017 with GrabPay (credit/debit card).
- Each Grab user is only entitled to ONE RM10 off each month in June, July and August 2017.
- This campaign is valid for both promo and non-promo rides on GrabPay.
- This campaign will expire on 31st May 2017 at 11.59PM.
- If you have successfully completed at least ONE ride on GrabPay (credit/debit card) between 10th May – 31st May 2017, you will be contacted by Grab within the first 5 working days of each month in June, July and August to inform you about the promo code that you will be entitled for.
- If you are already entitled to ONE RM10 off ride in May, June and July 2017, you are not entitled to participate in this campaign anymore.
“RM30 worth of rewards specially for you – May” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 10 May 2017 – 31 May 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.