The more you ride with us, the more lebihhh we’ll reward you. Konfem. Use promo code ‘GRABLEBIH’ to enjoy RM7 OFF x 7 Grab rides when your fare is RM7 or below. Just enter your pick-up and drop-off points, ensure that your fare is RM7 or below, then enter promo code ‘GRABLEBIH’, and enjoy your ride!
This promo is valid all hours EXCEPT 5PM – 7PM and is limited to 30,000 redemptions/day and is applicable at Penang, Melaka, Johor Bahru, Kuching & Kota Kinabalu
Promo Amount: Up to RM7 OFF x 7 Grab rides
Period: 25 October 2017 – 31 October 2017
Promo Code: GRABLEBIH
How to book a discounted ride:
- Tap on any Grab service you’d like to book a ride on.
- Key in your Pick-up and Drop-off points.
- Ensure the fare displayed is RM7 or below
- Enter promo code GRABLEBIH and book your ride.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable for all Grab rides in Penang, Melaka, Johor Bahru, Kuching & Kota Kinabalu only.
- This promo is valid all hours EXCEPT 5PM – 7PM
- If your fare is above RM7, the promo code WILL NOT be valid.
- Available for Cash or Cashless (Credit/Debit Card) payment method.
- Limited to 30,000 promo redemption per day.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
“Konfem GRABLEBIH!” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 25 October 2017 – 31 October 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.