Exploring Johor Bahru is easy & affordable with GrabCar! New to Grab? Enjoy a discounted ride with us!
For those of you in Johor Bahru who haven’t used the service before, we want to make your first ride more enjoyable. Apply the promo code “GrabJB” and start riding away!
Promo code: GrabJB
Promo period: Valid till 31st March 2017
Promo Quantum: RM 10 x 3 rides
- GrabJB is only applicable for first time users only
- GrabJB is only valid for use in Johor Bahru
How to book a discounted ride:
- Download the Grab app and tap the GrabCar (Economy) icon.
- Key in your Pick-up and Drop-off points within Johor Bahru
- Choose your payment methods.
- Enter promo code GrabJB and book your ride.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable for all GrabCar (Economy) rides in Johor Bahru.
- Passenger are required to key in GrabJB for rides during promo period before booking the ride.
- Available for new users only on cash/credit/debit card users.
- All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
“GrabJB” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run till 31st March 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.