You can’t visit Melaka without a ride on a colourful beca (trishaw)! So get one with Grab.
This December, you can start to experience a GrabBeca ride when you’re in Melaka! All you need to do is download the Grab App and tap on Grab Beca icon to book a ride!
How do I book a GrabBeca (trishaw)?
- Launch the Grab app & select the Grab Beca (Trishaw) icon
- Key in your pick up & drop off location
- Choose cash/debit or credit card as your payment method and book your ride
- Once you get a trishaw rider, you’re on your way to a colourful and cultural ride!
- Our trishaw service is currently only available at the heritage area as follow. Do refer to http:// grb.to/GrabBeca-Service-Area for more information
- Each trishaw can only accommodate up to a maximum of 2 person
- Do note that service might not be available during bad weather
Frequently asked question
- How do I identify my trishaw rider?
Once your trishaw rider accepts your booking, the trishaw rider will call you to confirm pick up location. Alternatively, you may use our grab chat function to confirm exact pick up location.
- Can I pay with cash/card?
Yes, you can pay with either cash or card.
- Is the trishaw service only available within the heritage area?
We’re currently only available within the heritage area, please refer to http:// grb.to/GrabBeca-Service-Area for more information
- Can I book a trishaw that fits 3 person?
Unfortunately, our trishaw can only fit up to 2 person for your comfort. Therefore, if you have more than 2 person, please book another Grab Beca.
Terms & Conditions:
The service is organised by GrabCar Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this service, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.