Tekan sini untuk terjemahan Bahasa Melayu
Please read all the terms and conditions as stated below. By participating in the ‘Time Booster’ you agree that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed with all the terms below, the Driver’s Terms and Conditions, the conditions stated in the Driver’s Registration Form and the Driver’s Code of Conduct.
- From 29 July 2019, this new earnings structure is for all GrabCar Driver-Partners in Johor Bahru, both full-time and part-time.
- All existing Driver-Partners shall be charged a commission rate of 20% and all jobs will be auto-accepted. By default, this will apply to all newly registered Driver-Partners post 29 July 2019 as well.
- Driver-Partners are required to maintain an average Driver Rating (“DR”) of 4.5 and above (effective 20 November 2017) to be retained on the Grab platform.
- Any cancellation requests from passengers will not be calculated into your cancellation rates. Please note however, excessive numbers of complaints will be strictly monitored and taken seriously, and may affect your earnings.
- Requirements to be eligible for Time Booster incentives are:
- Payout will be calculated upfront based on system estimated trip time and the trip’s nett fare. The estimated trip time will be calculated upfront based on past traffic conditions. This might be different from the actual driving minute (based on Waze/ Google) because of unexpected traffic or a different proposed route from Grab’s system navigation.
- If your nett fare per driving minute collected for a total trips completed trip is higher than the Time Booster amount gross guaranteed earnings for the hour, you will not be given a further top-up – you will earn the collected fare as per usual. Grab will only reimburse the difference if your collected nett fare is lower than the Time Booster amount gross guaranteed earnings for the hour.
- Only incentive amounts equal to or above RM1 will be paid out for each eligible ride.
- To qualify for Time Booster incentives, pick-ups & drop-offs are limited to areas within Johor Bahru only. Pick-ups/drop-offs outside these areas will not be included for computation of the Time Boosters.
- Advanced bookings are not applicable for Time Booster Incentives
- Time Booster incentives are NOT applicable for JustGrab GrabTaxi and GrabTaxi bookings.
- The payout shown in the job card or in-transit screen is final and not subject to adjustments due to traffic.
- For other incentives, please refer to the in-app incentive section for the eligibility requirements. The requirements may vary according to different incentive schemes.
- Earned incentives and promos will be topped up into your cash wallet. The Driver-Partner are required to press the ‘Cash Out’ button; your money will be credited into your bank account within the same day. If you don’t, the money will remain in your cash wallet.
- In the event, Grab detects any suspicious or fraudulent bookings including any unethical or unacceptable behaviours by you (e.g. Driver-Partner excessively requesting for passenger to cancel on their behalf), an internal investigation shall be conducted, as a result of which, Grab reserves its right to withhold any earnings payout, ban, suspend or terminate your Driver-Partner account.All decisions as a result of the investigation are final and binding.
- This earning structure is applicable for GrabCar (Economy), GrabCar Plus and GrabCar 6-seater as per the week communicated. Any previous earning structure shall not be applicable.
- All decisions made by Grab are final and binding. Grab shall not entertain any requests or appeals by Driver-Partners.