LRT users! Get 2 FREE rides worth RM8 to/from your nearest LRT station! If the LRT is part of your daily commute, we’ll get you there for FREE. We’re not kidding.
Here’s the promo code : GRABLRT
Avoid hassle of finding a parking near the station and paying to park there all day. Nor do you have to walk under the hot (and sometimes rainy) weather!
How to book a Grab LRT ride with us?
- Step 1:
Download the Grab app and tap on GrabCar (Economy) icon.
- Step 2:
Choose your Credit/Debit Card as your payment method.
- Step 3:
Key in GRABLRT in the promo code box.
- Step 4:
Choose your Pick-up and Drop-off point.
- Step 5:
Book your ride and away we go.
- This GRABLRT promo is based on a 5km ride distance to/from selected LRT stations only.
- The distance shown in-app is NOT the actual driving distance.
- This GRABLRT promo is not valid for rides to/from KLCC, KLSentral & Monorail.
1. How do I enjoy a FREE GrabCar (Economy) ride to LRT stations?
If you ride’s driving distance is within 5km, the estimated fixed fared will be RM8. Don’t worry – RM8 will be deducted from all GrabCar (Economy) rides to/from LRT stations with payment via credit/debit card during this promo period for you.
Estimated fare (displayed) : RM8
Promo: – RM8
Actual charge: RM0
2. What happens if my ride is more than 5km, will I still get a promo?
Yes. If your ride’s driving distance is more than 5km, the estimated fixed fare displayed will be more than RM8. No worries! RM8 will still be deducted from all GrabCar (Economy) rides to/from LRT stations with payment via credit/debit card during this promo period for you.
Estimated fare (displayed) : RM15
Actual charge: RM7
3. What if my drop-off or pick-up point is not one of the selected LRT station?
This promo is only applicable to rides to/from selected LRT stations. You will not be eligible for this promo if the LRT station is not from the selected list.
4. Is this promo eligible for rides to/from KLIA/KLIA2?
No, this promo is not valid with other promotion and ride to/from KLIA/KLIA2.
Terms & Conditions for the Grab to LRT promo:
- Applicable to GrabCar (Economy) rides to/from selected LRT stations from 17 Aug 2016 – 30 Aug 2016. Limited to 500 promo redemption a day
- Promo code GRABLRT must be keyed into the app before booking
- Available for new and existing users
- Limited to 2 promo rides per passenger during the promo period
- FREE ride is based on ride below 5km driving distance according to Grab app
- When you’re about to book the ride, you’ll notice our fixed fare price display- don’t worry, we will deduct RM8 off any non-Premium GrabCar rides with payment via credit/debit card
- If the fare is less than than the promo amount, there will be no reimbursement of the fare difference. If the fare is more than promo amount, the additional fare amount will be charged to the Grab user.
- A cancelled booking (either by passenger or driver) nullifies the promo entry.The promotion discount is only successfully redeemed once a relevant in-app and/or SMS message is received (after successfully being allocated a car by the system).
- All booking must me made via Grab App
- Not valid with other promotions
- Not valid to/from KLIA & KLIA2 rides
- Not valid to/from KLCC, KLSentral & Monorail
- Promotion will not be applicable for recycled numbers that were previously registered with MyTeksi. Please contact us if you suspect that this may be the case
- Toll charges are not included in this promo
Other Terms & Conditions:
The promo is organised by GrabCar Sdn. Bhd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 17th August 2016 to 30th August 2016. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How To Enter:
Participants can enter the Campaign by downloading the Grab mobile application (iOS and Android). Participants are required to include their name, mobile phone number and email address for further communication and verification purposes. Just go to ‘Profile’ to register and activate your Grab account.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
Like Grab? You can help us by telling us how much you love us on FB/Twitter/Instagram and refer our services to your friends.