At Grab, we continuously strengthen our cybersecurity and data protection measures to safeguard our networks, systems, and data from potential cybersecurity risks, as well as to ensure our compliance with the applicable privacy laws and sector-specific requirements imposed by regulators.
We are also committed to promote cybersecurity culture in our workplace. Our employees and contractors undergo mandatory cybersecurity and data privacy protection training and annual refreshers.
Grab also embraces a ‘Privacy by Design’ framework: privacy and data protection is embedded into any new product or feature at the conceptualisation and design phase, and then throughout its lifecycle. Our Internal Audit and Risk Assurance teams provide evaluation and assurance on the effectiveness of these control measures.
At Grab, we meticulously guard against the fraud risks that are ever present in our industry. These risks include abuse of partner or consumer accounts, account takeovers, use of location spoofing software, marketing promotion or incentive abuse, and payment risk.
While we may not be able to fully eliminate the risk of fraud posed by bad actors or criminal syndicates, we take a highly proactive approach in preventing and combating fraud on our platform.
We have established a suite of policies and procedures, including our Anti Bribery and Corruption (ABC) Policy, our Conflict of Interest Policy, our Donations Policy, our Gifts Entertainment and Meals Policy and our Whistleblowing Policy. These policies form the backbone of our compliance management system and are applied consistently across our operations.
Our Legal and our Ethics & Compliance teams identify, evaluate, and manage regulatory risks around a range of socio-economic issues such as health and safety, data privacy, employment, marketing practices, financial practices, intellectual property rights, combating money laundering and terrorism financing, anti-corruption, as well as anti-competitive conduct.
We are attuned to regulatory changes and continuously update our internal controls to match the evolving laws and regulation. We also offer regular training to relevant employees to ensure that regulatory compliance-related updates have been adequately communicated.
At Grab, we believe that diverse Grabbers, aligned in mission and guided by a common culture in the Grab Way, will build better products and services for our community. We celebrate each other’s perspectives and experiences, and are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.