Limited time only! 21 to 30 June 2019
From food and drinks to relaxing massages to shopping sprees, you can now belanja yourself for less with GrabPay!
Head over to any of the participating merchant outlets (nationwide) below and get 20% instant rebate when you pay with GrabPay Credits (no min. spend, max rebate of RM15 applies). Hurry, promo ends on 30 June 2019.
Bought the Pek Senang Raya? Good news! You can enjoy 20% rebate twice in a single transaction when you pay at the pack’s participating outlets, if you have not yet redeemed your rebate 😉. T&Cs apply.
|Food & Beverage|
|1) The Alley||9) Chill Chill|
|2) Baskin Robbins||10) Chizu|
|3) The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf||11) Honzu|
|4) Boat Noodle||12) Dave’s Deli|
|5) Domino’s||13) Little Penang Kafe|
|6) Ben’s||14) Killer Gourmet Burgers|
|7) Salad Atelier||15) La Juiceria, La Juiceria Superfoods or Super Juice Bar|
|8) Nene Chicken|
|Fashion, Beauty & Wellness||Travel|
|1) HealthLand Wellness Centre||1) KLIA Ekspres|
|2) Bubble Gum Wax|
Want to get 20% rebate at even more outlets and brands? Find more merchants here
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid from 21 June – 30 June 2019.
- No minimum spend is required.
- Offer is limited to ONE (1) time per merchant, throughout the promo period.
- The rebate reward will be credited to “My Rewards” and valid for 14 days.
- Rebate value is capped at a maximum of RM15.
- Offer is only valid for payments using GrabPay Credits for in-store transactions.
- Offer is not valid with any other vouchers or promotions.
- Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
- Offer is based on a first come first served basis, while stocks last.
- Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and condition at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
- This terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.