GrabBike invests IDR 26.7 billion in Elite Biker programme
– The Elite Biker programme focuses on financial planning for GrabBike’s best bikers – 200 Elite Bikers selected for the first batch Jakarta, Indonesia – October 22, 2015 – GrabBike, the app-based motorcycle taxi service available in the GrabTaxi mobile […]
– The Elite Biker programme focuses on financial planning for GrabBike’s best bikers
– 200 Elite Bikers selected for the first batch
Jakarta, Indonesia – October 22, 2015 – GrabBike, the app-based motorcycle taxi service available in the GrabTaxi mobile app, today launched the Elite Biker programme, an IDR 26.7 billion (USD 2 million) initiative focused on financial planning and welfare for its top bikers. The Elite Biker Programme rolled out with the first batch of 200 selected bikers.
The one-year long programme aims to reward GrabBike’s most active and top performing bikers who provide the highest service standards. Elite Bikers will be eligible for loyalty and scholarship funds, and additional life and accident insurance.
“We thank our Elite Bikers for their exemplary service and for making GrabBike a trusted transportation option for Jakartans. GrabBike wants to do our part to improve our drivers welfare,” said Kiki Rizki, Country Head of Marketing, GrabBike. “We want to help our GrabBike bikers achieve stable incomes and save for their future. Many have young families and we hope the scholarship fund will create more opportunities for our drivers’ children.”
Elite Bikers must meet strict selection criteria, including receiving at least 4-star ratings, complying to GrabBike’s code of conduct and completing a target number of rides.
The benefits of being part of the Elite Biker programme include:
- Access to loyalty and scholarship funds, managed in partnership with Manulife
- Coverage by one of the best insurance plans in the industry; worth up to IDR 54 million, comprising accident coverage of up to IDR 30 million and life insurance coverage of up to IDR 24 million
- Access to GrabScheme, a world-first motorcycle financing scheme by a transportation app provider, which allows GrabBike bikers to purchase new motorcycles at lower interest rates
- Receive exclusive GrabBike collateral for free
To encourage our bikers to strive to provide quality service and safe rides, the top performing Elite Biker over the next two months will be awarded a brand new motorcycle.
GrabBike will introduce the next batch of Elite Bikers in Q1 2016.
GrabBike is the preferred app-based motorcycle taxi booking service. Available as a complementary service on GrabTaxi, the leading on-demand transport app in Southeast Asia, GrabBike shares the same brand promises of Speed, Certainty and most importantly Safety. GrabBike is the new commuting alternative offering commuters in Jakarta fast rides at affordable prices. Commuters can book rides without hassle and at their convenience in just a few taps of their smartphones and tablets.
R&R PR Consultant
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Grab StoriesExplore the ideas and people that define Grab
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
Grab Beta Launches GrabRewards to Make Rides Even More Rewarding
Grab today unveiled GrabRewards, Southeast Asia’s first regional loyalty programme for ride-hailing passengers, capping off a successful year for Southeast Asia’s leading ride-hailing company.
Grab Launches In-app Instant Messaging Service GrabChat for Ride-hailing across Southeast Asia
Grab today announced the availability of GrabChat, an instant messaging platform built within the app, across all its locations in Southeast Asia to provide a more seamless and speedier pickup to drivers and passengers.