Choose from Car, Bike, or delivery with our partner AnterAja for items up to 150kg. Enjoy express delivery or same day delivery from Grab.
Enjoy upfront fixed fares and cashless payments.
Arrange for items to be delivered at your convenience, anytime, any day. From documents to food and package delivery, you can do it all with the Grab App.
Unlock more rewards the more deliveries you perform. Learn more about the Klub Juragan GrabExpress >
Our app and backend systems employ best-in-class security frameworks that guard users’ accounts, transaction data, e-wallet, and other private information.
Our app features are continually strengthened and protected by the latest technology and our stringent processes, so users can do what they need with peace of mind.
No consumer should have to feel unsafe while using any of our services. Grab is always on standby to ensure a smooth and secure experience.
For more questions, please visit our Help Centre
Click here to see the price range, parcel sizes, and more.
Our pick-up and destination delivery areas are available within the city and nationwide, except a few restricted areas.
GrabExpress is available 24 hours daily.
Yes, you can schedule up to 10 concurrent GrabExpress bookings. Tap “Book Another Delivery” to schedule another GrabExpress delivery.
Additionally, you can also book one transport service and make GrabFood order(s) while you have ongoing GrabExpress deliveries.
To view all of your concurrent bookings, tap Activity on the bottom navigation bar.
Items that can be delivered
- Parcels (packed items in boxes or bags)
- Food* (Bike and Car only)
- Flowers or Cakes* (Car only)
Items that cannot be delivered
- Fragile items that require special handling
- Raw meat, raw seafood, frozen food, and dairy products
- Hazardous, explosive, flammable, and unsafe items (including power banks)
- Valuable items and documents (e.g. cash, passport, or other official identification documents)
- Credit or debit cards
- Illegal items and substances (e.g. pornographic magazines and imitation weapons)
- Live animals and plants
- Any unpacked or loose items that can easily be damaged in transit
- Items that cannot be reproduced (e.g. photos, film)
- Counterfeit goods
- Bullion, currency in any denomination, tax stamps or stickers, bearer forms or negotiable instruments, precious metals or stones
*Grab shall not be responsible for providing services protecting food from the heat or cold. The risks of damaging food shall be borne solely by customers.
You can cancel your booking any time before the delivery-partner picks up your item. Simply tap on your booking and select Cancel.
If your delivery-partner asked you to cancel the booking, you are under no obligation to do so. The delivery-partners agree to honour accepted bookings and are encouraged not to cancel except in an emergency.
Book a delivery
Book a delivery