Refresh by GrabFood launches in BGC to help consumers beat the summer heat
Refresh by GrabFood is digital refreshment spot that brings exciting summer cult beverages and treats from Macao Imperial Tea, And Then Coffee Co., and Ante in a nook in the Bonifacio Global City | Refresh by GrabFood is open for both online and onground consumers from April 10 - May 9 | As the #1 online food delivery service in the Philippines, GrabFood continues to bring unique food experiences while satisfying more cravings of Filipinos
Manila, Philippines, April 10, 2019 — To beat the intense summer heat in Metro Manila, GrabFood, the #1 online food delivery service in the Philippines, brings Refresh by GrabFood, the first digital refreshment spot in Bonifacio Global City that brings together cult-favorite beverage brands.
With the heat index in Metro Manila expected to continue rising this month, GrabFood has found a cool solution to quench the thirst of Manileneos. Through Refresh by GrabFood, beverages brands such as Macao Imperial Tea, And Then Coffee Co., and Ante are gathering in one location to offer delicious ice-cold drinks and treats to keep consumers hydrated this summer season.
“To welcome the 2019 summer season, we are introducing for the very first time, Refresh by GrabFood, our timely solution to this continuously rising heat index in Metro Manila. Through this month-long summer cult beverage spot, we are helping bring the cool closer to our consumers in Metro Manila,” GrabFood Head EJ dela Vega said.
Refresh by GrabFood runs from April 10 to May 9, featuring summer-bursting drinks and delightful ice-cold treats from the following merchant partners:
- Macao Imperial Tea, a popular bubble tea shop that originated from Macau, features their signature milk tea specialties and GrabFood favorite Cream Cheese series, which include perfect salty-sweet milk tea treats
- And Then Coffee Co., a third wave coffee shop that specializes in nitro coffee, features three energy-boosting, happy hormone-inducing nitrogen-packed drinks such as Nitro Black, Nitro Latte, and Nitro Tea.
- Ante, a popular tea shop that has created a cult following, offers heat-busting tea-based drinks such as the Blacker Berry, a black tea infused with lemon, fresh strawberries, and mint, the Oolong Slayer, a milky-sweet milk tea, and Ultralight Green, a green tea drink made more special with slices of orange, apple, and sprigs of mint.
Available from 10:00am to 11:00pm every Mondays to Fridays and 11:00am to 11:00pm during weekends, visitors of Refresh by GrabFood can use specially-dedicated digital kiosks to order their chosen drinks and treats.
GrabFood consumers who are within a 3km radius from can also order via the GrabFood app from April 10-May 9. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Grab app and click on Food
- Type in the preferred delivery address
- Search for Refresh by GrabFood and select order/s
- View basket and click Place Order
- The app will notify the assigned GrabFood rider who will deliver the orders
“Refresh by GrabFood is a reflection of Grab’s goal of bringing consumers closer to what matters to them through better daily services and rewarding experiences,” Grab President Brian Cu said. “It also showcases our commitment to improve the lives of our merchant-partners and delivery-partners by providing more opportunities such as offline and online storefronts and promotions that boost consumer demand.”
GrabFood has more than 7000 restaurants onboard in 15 cities in the Philippines, namely: BGC, Makati, Pasig, San Juan, Mandaluyong, Quezon City, Manila, Parañaque, Las Piñas, Pasay, Marikina, Valenzuela, Cebu, Lapu-Lapu, and Mandaue.
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Inside GrabExplore Grab’s official blog
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
Grab Beta Launches GrabRewards to Make Rides Even More Rewarding
Grab today unveiled GrabRewards, Southeast Asia’s first regional loyalty programme for ride-hailing passengers, capping off a successful year for Southeast […]
Grab Launches In-app Instant Messaging Service GrabChat for Ride-hailing across Southeast Asia
Step 1: After making a booking, the GrabChat icon will appear on screen. Step 2: Click the […]