Need funds for emergencies? Get Shariah-compliant financing with affordable daily payments. Only for eligible Driver & Delivery partners.
Distribute payments into affordable amounts for better cash flow. Automatic payments from Grab Driver wallet will be made every day so you need not worry about missed payments
Submit an application in just a few steps via the Grab Driver app
All charges are upfront during the application process
This service is currently only available to selected driver and delivery-partners who fulfil the following requirements*:
*The criteria above is only a guide and does not guarantee eligibility. Applicants are still subject to final assessment and approval by GrabFinance.
For more questions, please visit our Help Centre.
Grab Cash Financing-i is currently offered to eligible driver-partners and delivery-partners only, therefore it is not available in the Grab Driver app. Eligible driver-partners and delivery-partners will be notified via in-app message in the Grab Driver app. You may apply for Grab Cash Financing-i via the in-app message in the Grab Driver app.
Please take note that your personal financing limit may be impacted if you use any of our other GrabFinance products such as Shop Now Pay Later and Shell Fuel Card. You are advised not to apply for any other product while your application is being processed.
You will be able to view your maximum eligible personal financing limit and apply for your required amount on the application page. Every financing limit is specially tailored to each individual based on their earnings as a Grab driver-partner/delivery-partner and other financial data. This is to ensure that you are able to apply for financing amounts that are suitable to your payment ability.
You will receive an in-app message from GrabFinance on your status within 7 working days of submitting your application. If it has been longer than 7 working days, you may contact the Grab Support Team via the Grab Driver app for further guidance or info.
More info on Cash Financing-i
More info on Cash Financing-i
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.