Thank you for your interest in GrabCar. Please proceed to registering your slot with LTFRB.
On December 10, 2018, LTFRB has announced that they will open 20,000 new TNVS slots. Secure your TNVS slot through LTFRB’s online registration website.
Registration starts on December 17, 2018. Please visit LTFRB’s official online registration link http://ltfrb.ph.net/tnvs/.
LTFRB TNVS Online Registration Steps
Step 1 – Data input
- Please completely fill out the form. All the data are required.
- All information must match your supporting papers (OR/CR for vehicles) and government-issued IDs. Mismatches would significantly delay your progress during your appointment.
- Ensure that your email address is functional. A validation code would be sent to your email address to complete this registration process.
Step 2 – Appointment date
- Click on the box to select an appointment date (2019/01/03 to 2019/04/30).
Step 3 – Confirmation
- Review the information that you have entered. You would be asked to confirm the information at the bottom part of the screen.
- A validation code will be sent to your email address. Do not forget to check your “Junk/Spam” folder because your system might have placed the email there.
If you wish to proceed with the application, enter the validation code and click on the CONFIRM button.
Step 4 – Update TNVS Status with Grab
- If you already have an appointment date, Case No., PA, or CPC, update your status at grb.to/tnvsstatusupdate.
For more information about the TNVS Process and Requirements, please visit grb.to/tnvssbs.
For additional information and questions, you may proceed to Grab Help Center’s section on LTFRB slots.