We are thrilled to announce that GrabPay has launched in Indonesia!
It means that GrabCar is now cashless! That’s right, another option for passengers to pay for everyday GrabCar rides. Now, you’ll be able to experience a more seamless and efficient GrabCar experience!
How does it work?
- Open up the app and click on the Menu bar at the top left corner of your screen
- Click on the Payment Methods tab for Android or the GrabPay tab for iPhone, and select +Add New Debit/ Credit Card
- Fill in your debit or credit card information and verify details
- Upon booking, select the card option before confirming your request
- A fixed fare is shown upon booking request- no surprise charges!
- You will see a pop-up message at the end of your ride that notifies you of the charges made on your card
- Partial payments are not applicable for both cash rides and GrabPay rides
- GrabPay only accepts MasterCard and VISA credit cards, plus selected banks for debit cards