- Insert your CIMB Niaga ATM card and enter your PIN
- Select Transfer > Other Banks
A transfer fee of Rp6.500 will apply
- Select Bank Nobu or enter the bank code (503)
- Enter 9 followed by your mobile number (e.g. 908xx xxxx xxxx)
- Enter top-up amount
- Follow the instructions to complete your transaction
When will the top-up amount appear in my balance?
The top-up amount will appear shortly after your transaction is successful.
Which mobile number should I top up my balance with?
Use the number that you registered your Grab account with.
If you have the Grab and OVO apps, check that both apps have the same mobile number. This ensures you’re topping up for the same account.
Can I do a top-up for someone else?
Yes, you can. Ensure your recipient’s details are correct before you confirm your top-up.
How will I know my top-up status?
You will see your balance updated in the Grab app. If you have the OVO app, open History to view the transaction details inside.