GrabFood launches the annual biggest campaign ‘GrabFood 8.8 Mega Sale’ joined by merchant-partners to offer up to 80% discounts with 8,000 delicious deals throughout August
BANGKOK, 6th August 2019 – Grab, the leading everyday super app in Southeast Asia, continued to celebrate its leadership in on-demand food delivery platform by partnering with Thailand’s number one online food review channel STARVINGTIME and more than 250 leading food partners in the ‘GrabFood 8.8 Mega Sale’ campaign to bring infinite benefits to all foodies with up to 80% discounts and 8,000 deals, servingconsumers’ most-favorite menus throughout 4 weeks from today to 1st September to show Grab’s appreciation towards loyal users and allmerchant-partners.
“GrabFood is growing fast and remains Thailand’s number one on-demand food delivery platform. We’re happy to offer consumers all their favourite food at an affordable price and are grateful for our merchant-partners in enabling this and making the GrabFood network better every day. Since the launch of GrabFood, we have been a platform that merchant-partners trust. GrabFood has helped our merchant-partners increase their income approximately 8 times throughout the year from July 2018 – July 2019 with our immense user network, and helped prepare them for the new digital economy from adopting new technology in their business making them reach their goal faster. That’s the secret sauce of our merchant-partners’ rapid expansion, which then generates more business revenue for our merchant-partners and makes more restaurants joined us in this campaign in offering up to 80% discounts and more than 8,000 deals. Undeniably, GrabFood is now the leading food-delivery platform that has a variety of food that covers most of cuisines available in the country,” said Tarin Thaniyavarn, Country Head of Grab Thailand.
From today to 1st September, consumers will enjoy massive discounts and infinite benefits in GrabFood 8.8 Mega Sale campaign with up to 80% discounts and 8,000 deals from more than 250 leading merchant-partners throughout four weeks, with Flash Deals from 2pm – 5pm from Friday to Sunday and daily Afternoon Happy Hour for the sweet-tooths to enjoy their favorite bubble tea, desserts and ice cream.
The merchant-partners joined the GrabFood 8.8 Mega Sale campaign are of variety cuisines ranged from popular street food vendors such as Baoxing Suki, Somtam Amorn, PadThai Ekkamai, Mootod 3 Kings and Empire roasted duck, famous Asian cuisine from Katsuya, Zen Japanese, Oishi Ramen, Bonchon, S&P, Zaap Classic, Hongkong Noodle and Tummour, Laoyuan by Tummour, or western cuisine from McDonald’s, Pizza Hut and Texas Chicken, to hit drinks and desserts at Auntie Anne’s, Koi The, Swensen’s, QQ Dessert and Potato Corner.
Enjoy up exclusive discounts from our featured partners:
- Hongkong Noodle: Buy one, grab one free. Receive free roasted red pork noodles when ordering roasted duck and roasted red pork rice menu
- Katsuya: Buy one, grab one free. When buying sirloin katsudon with egg, get free chicken katsudon
- McDonald’s: Up to 50% discounts when purchase combo set 1-4
- Pizza Hut: Buy one, grab one free only for size M pizza
- S&P: Special prices for set menu of omelet on rice with chilli dip and grilled salmon, fried rice with garlic and pepper kurobuta pork, and spicy frankfurter salad at 375-baht
Earn more benefits from GrabRewards and GrabStamp:
- GrabRewards: Now, consumers can earn GrabRewards points from each order on GrabFood to redeem for various deals and promotions
- GrabStamp: Each purchase from any service will earn 1 stamp which can be used as a discount for Grab service and merchant-partners. With 6 stamps, users can redeem free food at the storefront. Each week offers different special menu from Pepper Lunch, Scoozi, Texas Chicken and Yoshinoya
Relish additional benefits when paying with GrabPay Wallet
- From 11th August to 30th September, each user will get a cashback of up to 100 baht per month
GrabFood also launched a new thematic video featuring BNK48 members to strengthen its commitment in providing consumers’ favorite dishes on Grab platform and can be watched from this link: https://grb.to/mega88vdo
For more GrabFood information and special promotions, please follow @GrabFoodTH on Facebook.
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Grab StoriesExplore the ideas and people that define Grab
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
GET REWARDED JUST FOR USING US
What is GrabRewards? GrabRewards is our flagship loyalty program and we’re excited that it’s going into beta testing. We can’t […]
GrabChat. The first instant messaging feature in a ride-hailing app!
GrabChat is our new instant messaging platform within Grab. It’s a seamless form of in-app communication between you & your […]