An electronic contract (E-Contract) is the commercial terms and conditions between Grab and a merchant-partner. Merchants shall sign and attach supporting documents to the electronic contract sent via email. (without having to print out the contract to sign) and then receive the original contract document via email upon successful signing.
E-Contract documents never expire, but E-Contract documents received via email, merchants shall sign as soon as possible because our customers are waiting for your order!
- Select ‘Consider and Sign’
- Scroll down to the blue box area, then click ‘Sign Here’ to sign the contract
- Select the pen symbol in the upper left corner and sign your name
- Type your name-surname in the text box and select ‘Use’ (For corporation, please upload a picture of the company seal in the lower left corner)
- Scroll down to the last blue box area to sign the contract again. (For corporation, please upload a picture of the company seal in the lower left corner)
- Select ‘Done’ when all the fields have been signed, then select ‘Tap to Sign’