Drive with Grab Requirements
Application Forms and Important Documents
1. Operator’s Data Sheet – can be accessed here
2. Affidavit of Applicant – can be accessed here
3. Passenger Insurance (i.e. PAMI or SCCI)- How to get PAMI?
4. Certificate of Conformity – How to get Certificate of Conformity?
Note: Additional requirement for new applications who secured appointment date from July 29, 2019 onwards and whose vehicles are still being paid for via bank Auto-Loans. If your vehicle is fully-paid, this requirement is no longer needed.
5. Statement of Financial Capability – can be accessed here
Provisional Authority Requirements
- 4 copies x Notarized Verified Application alleging proof of citizenship at financial capacity
- 1 photocopy x Proof of Filipino Citizenship (alin man sa sumusunod):
- Authenticated Birth Certificate from Philippine Statistics Authority
- Valid Philippine Passport
- Voter’s I.D.
- Marriage Certificate
- 1 photocopy x Government Issued I.D. (with picture of the applicant)
- 1 photocopy x LTO Official Receipt (OR) and Certificate of Registration (CR) of authorized unit/s
- Ang ORCR ay dapat naka-pangalan sa TNVS applicant o vehicle owner.
- Siguradihin na kita ang year model sa ORCR.
- Paalala: Ang hatchback ay hindi tinatanggap.
- Certificate of Conformity | How to get Certificate of Conformity?
- Ito ay additional requirement for new applications who secured appointment date from July 29, 2019 onwards.
- Ito ay required lamang para sa mga ecumbered vehicles. Kung fully paid na ang inyong sasakyan, hindi na ito required.
CPC Hearing Requirements
Proof of Existence and Sufficiency of Garage
- Location map (Google Map)
- Dimension of Garage
- If the applicant is the owner of the garage: provide Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT)/Tax Declaration in the name of the applicant (vehicle owner)
- If the applicant leases the garage: Notarized Contract of Lease/Authority to use with a copy of TCT of Lessor | How to get TCT?
- LGU Zoning Certificate for the location of the garage for three (3) units
5R Photograph of Unit
Proof of Filipino Citizenship
2 photocopies of Proof of Filipino Citizenship (either valid Philippine Passport, Voter’s ID, Marriage Certificate, or Authenticated Birth Certificate from Philippine Statistics Authority)
Income Tax Return 1701 or BIR Certificate of Registration 2303
2 photocopies of Income Tax Return 1701 or 2316
2 photocopies of BIR Certificate of Registration 2303
Registration Form shall be filed with the same RDO where TIN was obtained.Principal place of business should be within the same RDO where TIN was issued. If RDO is different, TIN shall be transferred to the new RDO. Other RDOs are requiring for Mayor’s Permit. Please proceed to your nearest RDO for additional requirements.
Valid PSA Birth Certificate
Mayor’s Permit (varies per RDO)
DTI Certificate of Business Name
Registration Fee (depending on RDO): P500
Proof of Financial Capability
2 photocopies of Proof of Financial Capability (Bank Statement since January 2016 to current date or Bank Certificate with P 10,000 balance)
You can request for a Bank Certificate/Bank Statement where you have a Savings account. Purpose is for Grab TNVS Requirements. Bank Certificate costs around P150-200. Bank Statement costs around P100 per page.
DTI Certificate of Business Name Registration
2 photocopies of Certificate of Business Name issued by DTI.
Click here to get a DTI online. The business name should be named after the carowner and related to transport. Example: Juan Dela Cruz Transport. Choose REGIONAL for the Business Scope.
Professional Driver’s License
2 photocopies of Professional Driver’s License
2 Photocopies of all your drivers’ NBI Clearance
2 Photocopies of all your drivers’ Police Clearance
2 Photocopies of all your vehicles’ Official Receipt and Car Registration (or alternatively, Sales Invoice and Delivery Receipt)
Passenger Insurance (i.e. PAMI or SCCI)- How to get PAMI?
Proof of Publication – How to get Proof of Publication?
- Affidavit of Publication by the publisher
- Clipping of newspaper
- Must be secured 5 days prior the Hearing Date
- Kung nag-lapse na at unpublished pa rin ang iyong Notice of Hearing, mag-file ng ‘Manifestation for Issuance of Second Notice of Hearing’ at i-send ito sa firstname.lastname@example.org para makakuha ng bagong Notice of Hearing.
Formal Offer of Evidence – can be accessed here
Operator must secure FOE before CPC hearing date