Maki-Share na with GrabShare and Platinum Karaoke, para tuloy lang ang LIGAYA!
Join the #GrabShareaoke challenge and win exciting prizes from Grab and Platinum! If you chance upon the special Platinum Karaoke equipped Grab cars, upload a video of you and your GrabShare match singing your heart out with the Platinum Karaoke Alpha and you just might win exciting prizes from Grab & Platinum!
- Book GrabShare for a chance to ride the special Grab cars equipped with Platinum karaoke.
- Wait for a GrabShare match.
- Choose a song to sing with your GrabShare match.
- Record your performance (via phone) and at least one of the duo (you or your GrabShare match) should upload the video on Facebook.
- Set the post in public, tag @GrabPH and use the hashtag #GrabShareaoke.
- One unique video = one unique entry. More videos, more chances of winning!
- Promo will run from November 6 until December 17, 2017 11:59 PM.
- Two lucky participants will win prizes from Grab and Platinum Karaoke!
- The participants (you and your GrabShare match) of the post with most likes by December 19, 2017 11:59 PM will EACH win the grand prize of 1 Platinum Karaoke Flute and P10,000.00 worth of Grab rides.
- On December 19, 2017, one lucky post (you and your GrabShare match) will be drawn via e-raffle and will EACH win 1 Platinum Karaoke KS-10 JUNIOR 2 and P5,000.00 worth of Grab rides.
- Winners will be announced by December 21, 2017 on our Facebook page.
Watch as GrabShare passengers unleash their inner rockstars in a Grab ride filled with LIGAYA.
Terms and Conditions:
- #GrabShareaoke Challenge is only valid for Platinum-equipped GrabShare bookings
- Limited number of Platinum karaoke-equipped cars only
- Each unique uploaded video with a unique song will be counted as one entry
- Only uploaded videos with the correct hashtag – #GrabShareaoke – will be counted as a raffle entry
- Only entries made inside the special #GrabShareaoke cars will be counted as a raffle entry
- Winners will be contacted to verify the booking details
- The participant (person who uploaded the video) and his/her GrabShare match will each receive the same prize in the corresponding category
- P10,000.00/P5,000.00 worth of Grab rides will be distributed via a promo code locked to Grab mobile number of the winners in P100 denomination
General Terms and Conditions:
- “#GrabShareaoke Challenge” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab (MyTaxi.PH). (“the Organiser”) and is open to all GrabShare users in Metro Manila.
- By entering the Campaign, you represent that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The Campaign will run on 06 November 2017 until 17 December 2017, Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensation in cash or in kind.
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or where a participant has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. .
- Grab does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.