In partnership with the Department of Tourism, help rebuild the hard-hit tourism industry one booking at a time with Nakakalokal Deals and get a chance to win raffle prizes for your next travel!
Book any NAKAKALOKAL deal from Agoda and Booking.com on the Grab Hotels tile from September 22-October 2, 2020 and get a chance to win a pair of FREE roundtrip domestic tickets from Cebu Pacific or STAYCATION hotel vouchers from Agoda or Booking.com!
Promo Terms and Conditions:
- Promo is open to all Grab users nationwide.
- Promo runs from September 22 – October 2, 2020
- User has to book any NAKAKALOKAL deal from Agoda and Booking.com from September 22-October 2, 2020 and get a chance to win a pair of FREE roundtrip domestic tickets from Cebu Pacific and STAYCATION hotel vouchers from Agoda or Booking.com.
- Winners will get:
Two (2) domestic round trip tickets from Cebu Pacific (priority seating; one year validity from March 1, 2021); tax for Cebu Pacific round trip tickets will be shouldered by raffle winners.
3D/2N Staycation hotel voucher from Agoda or Booking.com (valid from January 1 – December 31, 2021)
- There will be 10 winners of the Grand Prize and 3 winners of the Consolation prize.
- Maximum of one (1) raffle entry per user for the whole duration of promo only.
- Maximum of one (1) raffle entry per users.
- Users who have been determined to be fraudulent or abusive in any ongoing or completed GrabPay promotion are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the raffle, user must register at the form provided below before Oct. 2, 2020; 11:59PM.
- Raffle winners will be announced on October 12, 2020 via Grab’s social media pages.
- The prizes (flights and hotel vouchers) can only be claimed after the initial booking has been redeemed (Stay Dates: October 15, 2020 – December 31, 2020). If the user cancels the booking initially made, they will forfeit this raffle entry.
- The prizes are non-cashable but transferrable.
- Grab will adhere to The Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID)’s rules and Department of Tourism (DOT)’s travel guidelines and health protocols.
- Grab reserves the right and has authority to disqualify fraudulent transactions or promo abuse.